MS Society of Canada is almost entirely self-funded, making
it unique in the non-profit sector. That means, in order to continue to
provide services and fund research, we need to rely on donor support.
Are you interested in becoming a supporter of the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & Northwest Territories Division? We would welcome your call or email, and would be pleased to introduce you to some donation options that allow you to leave your legacy and help end MS. Please contact Angel Cousineau, Manager of Leadership Giving at either 780-409-0098 or Email: email@example.com
- Are immediate gifts over $1,000
- can be in the form of cash, securities,
property, trusts, or gifts-in-kind
- can be either undesignated or designated
to research or services
- can be personal,
or take the form of corporate
donations or sponsorships
- A gift often made from accumulated assets in consultation with family and professional advisors for the present or the future.
- Generally involves some type of legal documentation such as a will, a life insurance policy or an annuity agreement.
- Can take many forms, such as: cash, securities, property, bequests, life insurance, charitable annuities, charitable remainder trusts and residual interest.
Other ways to donate include pledging a participant in one of our Fundraising Events, providing a single gift, and making a donation in memory or in honour of a loved one.
call toll free 1-800-268-7582 or contact your local chapter
to make a donation.
you for your support!