The MS Walk program is looking for Community Support to help enhance the participant experience on walk day and help to reduce event costs.
If you would like to become a sponsor for the MS Walk, have any leads for potential sponsors, or want to find out more about the ways you can help, please contact Stephanie Desjardins at 613-728-1583 ext 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of becoming a MS Walk sponsor
- In a survey conducted after the 2008 MS Walk, 84% of participants said they would purchase products from companies that sponsored the MS Walk
- Receive fantastic promotional opportunities, including logo placement and event-day recognition
- Reach out to the community and increase your visibility, while supporting a first class cause and event
Listed below are the many different ways local businesses and organizations can support the MS Society of Canada through the MS Walk:
Food and Food products
- Download the 2013 MS Walk Sponsorship Package here
- Participate as a team through our TeamMS program; click here for more information on TeamMS
- Insert brochures into your pay stubs/bags/with products etc.
- Develop a cause related marketing campaign where a portion of your company’s proceeds support the MS Society of Canada
- Promote the MS Walk through company materials, signage etc.
For more information contact Stephanie Desjardins at 613-728-1583 ext.227 or email@example.com
Current 2013 Ottawa MS Walk Sponsors
The Ottawa Chapter thanks the generous support provided by the following companies:
Norrest Discount Medical Supplies
January 18, 2013