MS Society volunteers are the backbone of our organization. They are active and vital partners in fulfilling our mission to find a cure and enhance the quality of life for those afflicted with MS.
Volunteers enhance the services of the MS Society by:
- Keeping the organization accountable to its mission;
- Providing a wide variety of ideas, skills, and experiences;
- Acting as ambassadors by increasing public awareness of MS;
- Enriching the community perspective of the Society; and
- Directly helping individuals who have MS.
The MS Society of Canada has over 100,000 event, board, and service volunteers. The MS Society relies greatly on its volunteers and we need your help. Join our team of fantastic volunteers today and begin making a difference in the lives of those who are either directly or indirectly affected by MS.
When you volunteer with the MS Society, you benefit not only yourself, but also many others.
Each MS Society volunteer plays a vital role in helping to achieve our mission. The many benefits of joining our team include:
- Supporting a cause that might have a special meaning to you or someone you know.
- Acquiring new skill sets and use the ones that you already possess.
- Gaining new perspectives on a variety of life issues.
- Making new personal contacts and friends.
- Building your resume or curriculum vitae.
- Gaining personal satisfaction.
- Giving back to your community.
Additional questions? Visit our Volunteer FAQ and find out more about the MS Society and our mission.
|Volunteer Opportunities - Apply Now!
By being a part of MS Society of Canada fundraising events, Boards, committees, projects and Ambassador Program, volunteers make a difference in the life of someone with MS.
*Check back soon for future event volunteer opportunities!
Other Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like more information about volunteering with us, please contact:
Coordinator of Volunteer Resources & Campaigns
P: 306-244-2114 ext 5052
Toll Free: 1-800-691-0890
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the MS Society and playing a valuable role in helping us end MS!
back to top