Bilingual Support Services Analyst
(Permanent, 35 hours a week)
- Contact: Human Resources
Are you someone who is passionate about the work that you do? Do you want your next adventure to be part of a great cause? If so, look no further than the MS Society of Canada! Our team is looking for a Support Services Analyst located in the Greater Toronto Area, Montreal or Ottawa on a Permanent basis working 35 hours per week.
Who we are
We have a bold vision of a world free of multiple sclerosis (MS). Our mission is to connect and empower the MS community to create positive change and you can be part of that!
Canada has one of the highest rates of MS in the world, with an estimated 90,000 Canadians living with the disease.
We are privileged to be a part of a determined group of change agents who are working tirelessly to create a world free of MS. Some 1500 Canadians affected by MS serve as leadership volunteers on division and chapter councils and committees and an estimated 13,500 volunteers work tirelessly delivering programs, fundraising events, public awareness campaigns and social action activities.
Through discoveries, innovation, and collective action, we will work together to alleviate the uncertainty that MS causes, help provide accessible options for disease management, and reach out to partners to eliminate physical and social barriers in our communities.
Our strategy not only lays out the roadmap in our journey to create a world free of MS, but we hope it also provides inspiration for all in the MS community to connect and collaborate in order to advance treatment and care, enhance well-being, understand and halt disease progression, and prevent MS from happening. Discover. Innovate. Act.
What we offer
At the MS Society of Canada, we have a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, short-term disability, an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) and travel insurance, to name a few. We also offer a RRSP matching program. Not only do we close between Christmas and New Years, but we also have half day Friday’s before long weekends! On top of that, we offer flexible working arrangements and opportunities to work remotely as well! Who wouldn’t want all of that?
The role you will play
The Support Services Analyst helps staff perform their work effectively by providing technical support on a wide range of IT systems, platforms, and applications. This role helps ensure the smooth operations of the organization to connect and empower the MS community.
Key Areas of Impact:
- Provides technical support for software and hardware to members of the organization, including all staff and volunteers using MSSC computers
- Investigates and resolves software and hardware issues, including escalating to vendors.
- Processes secure and timely access to technology throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Maintains hardware and software inventories up to date for the organization.
- Has knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and computer networking components?
What you will bring
Are you someone who:
- Is fluent in English and French (written and verbal)?
- Has experience working with cloud computing such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), SaaS configuration, deployment, security, management, and troubleshooting?
- Has the ability to work with Office 365?
- Has advanced skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation?
- Keeps internal employees and external partners top of mind while providing an exceptional experience?
- Can work as part of a team with flexibility to support multiple locations, when necessary?
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team?
- Demonstrates effective communication skills within all levels of the organization?
- Works under pressure and can manage competing priorities and process turnaround for assigned tasks and follow ups, as well as issue resolution to closure?
- Can troubleshoot error issues using help desk ticketing system, phone, email and chat?
- Delivers technical support for software applications to users, diagnosing and resolving application issues?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
If everything you have read so far has made you want to be part of this fantastic team, please send your application that includes your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10, 2022. Applications without salary expectations will not be considered.
All positions at the MS Society of Canada will require a criminal background check.
The MS Society is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce where people from all backgrounds can thrive.
To protect the health and safety of our employees and the MS community, the MS Society is requiring employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain an approved exemption. Upon hire, we would need proof of vaccination or an approved exemption.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees, volunteers and those interested in joining our team are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
We are committed to accommodating applicants’ needs throughout the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you need accommodation.
To learn more about the MS Society of Canada and the great work that we do, we encourage you to visit www.mssociety.ca.