Browse Aloud is temporarily unavailable while we are updating to a new version of the program
We strive at all times to provide information in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people living with disabilities. In an effort to present the information on our website to individuals who require reading support, we have implemented a technology called BrowseAloud.
Listen to our website with BrowseAloud
Launch the BrowseAloud toolbar
BrowseAloud helps any website visitor who requires online reading support. This includes individuals who prefer to listen to information instead of reading it, individuals with mild visual impairments or dyslexia, and those with English as a second language.
How does BrowseAloud work?
BrowseAloud features and options are accessed from an easy-to-use floating toolbar. The toolbar is keyboard accessible and the text description of each button can be read aloud.
- BrowseAloud reads website content out loud using a natural and engaging voice
- Highlights each word as it is spoken to show you where you are on the page
- Magnifies text to your chosen font size and font style
- Masks information on the screen to help you focus on a particular area
- Reads PDFs in their original format
- Converts text to MP3
Support with using BrowseAloud Plus
For detailed instructions and support, visit the BrowseAloud website.