Say hello to Annapolis Valley
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Welcome to the Annapolis Valley Chapter.
I would like to personally thank every member of the society, their families, partners, caregivers, and so forth. Each person is a vital part of our group with the goal of learning how to live with MS and how it impacts our daily lives.
It`s easy to feel alone and to let those feelings of loneliness overwhelm us, but as we participate in a group of people who care and support us in our needs, we empower ourselves and encourage those around us.
The MS society is not only a place where we can come for information to try to understand what is happening to and in our bodies, it is also an organisation that is fighting to find a cure for MS so that future generations will no longer be affected by this disease.
We meet on a monthly basis, and have many exciting activities, speakers, social gatherings. We hope that you will take the time to drop in or give us a call. You don`t need to be directly affected by MS to be part of the group. Many people come to learn more about how to deal with MS. Some have MS, others are caregivers or have a loved-one affected, still others have a colleague or a friend with MS. Whatever your case, you are welcome to visit our group, learn about MS, participate in the many fund-raising opportunities that allow further research into the cure and therapies for MS.
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of primary progressive MSThe Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) is conducting a drug review for an MS treatment called Ocrevus for people living...
- Apply to be a Member of the NS Accessibility Advisory BoardThe Nova Scotia Accessibility Directorate would like to inform all interested parties that applications to serve on the new Accessibility Board are...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,