Say hello to Annapolis Valley Chapter
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Welcome to the Annapolis Valley Chapter.
I would like to personally thank every member of the society, their families, partners, caregivers, and so forth. Each person is a vital part of our group with the goal of learning how to live with MS and how it impacts our daily lives.
It`s easy to feel alone and to let those feelings of loneliness overwhelm us, but as we participate in a group of people who care and support us in our needs, we empower ourselves and encourage those around us.
The MS society is not only a place where we can come for information to try to understand what is happening to and in our bodies, it is also an organisation that is fighting to find a cure for MS so that future generations will no longer be affected by this disease.
We meet on a monthly basis, and have many exciting activities, speakers, social gatherings. We hope that you will take the time to drop in or give us a call. You don`t need to be directly affected by MS to be part of the group. Many people come to learn more about how to deal with MS. Some have MS, others are caregivers or have a loved-one affected, still others have a colleague or a friend with MS. Whatever your case, you are welcome to visit our group, learn about MS, participate in the many fund-raising opportunities that allow further research into the cure and therapies for MS.
- MS Society of Canada Supports International, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Improve Cognition in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis$5 million grant will support global study examining cognitive rehabilitation and aerobic exercise in improving cognition in progressive MS Toronto,
- MS Society Volunteer Awards - Call for Atlantic nominations!The MS Society relies on the passion and efforts of thousands of volunteers to raise funds and awareness in the movement to end MS. We are pleased...
- Join the MS Society of Canada in Advocating for Support for #LifeWithMSOnline campaign asks Canadians to join in solidarity and engage local MPs to fight for improved income and employment, increased access, and investment...
- Christine Sinclair Leads the Burgers to Beat MS Team to VictoryA&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada raise $1.9 million for those affected by multiple sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC, August 27, 2018 – A&W Food Services...
- Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair and A&W Canada Team Up to End Multiple Sclerosis in Canada$2 from every A&W Teen Burger ® sold across Canada on Burgers to Beat MS Day on Thursday, August 16 will be donated to the MS Society of Canada to...
SatMS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Connect '18Join us in Calgary for MS Connect '18, the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & Northwest Territories Division's annual conference, on September 21 &...
Sat2018 MS Connects - SKOn November 17 th , 2018, Join us for a day of discovery and learning! Learn about the latest in advancement in MS research and enjoy the company...
SatMS Connect 2018 - MB Division Join us for a day of discovery and learning!
MonCognition and MS LondonREGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT ANGELA COVERT AT 1 800 268 7582 x 3034 or email@example.com to be place on waiting list. Monday,