Say hello to Durham Northumberland Chapter
Oshawa, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Debbie Hunter: Programs & Services Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-626-8654
Kailey O'Neill: Fundraising & Community Outreach Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Kailey at email@example.com or 905-626-8718
The Durham Northumberland Chapter Board currently has nine members:
- Elaine McDade: Chair
- Christine Bayer: Treasurer
- Mike Roche: Social Action Director
- Marilyn Marsh: Programs and Services Director
- David Reid: Public Relations Director
- Amanda Murray: Social Action Co-Director
- Jim Marsh: Fundraising Co-Director
- Rae MacCullouh: Fundraising Co-Director
- Position Available: Vice-Chair
- Position Available: Volunteer Director
- Position Available: Director of Education
- Position Available: Secretary
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- Multiple Solutions Newsletter OctoberThe Durham Northumberland October Newsletter is now online.This newsletter provides an overview of volunteer opportunities at the Chapter, recent...
- The Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricingThe Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricing. Have your say on this topic by completing the MS Society of Canada...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
- $350,000 awarded to next generation of multiple sclerosis researchersFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Toronto, ON – September 7, 2016 – The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is proud to announce the 2016 recipients of scholarships...
SatChristmas PartyJoin us on Saturday, December 17th for a wonderful afternoon spent with members and volunteers of the Durham Northumberland Chapter as we celebrated...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, January 16, 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...