Say hello to Durham Northumberland Chapter
Oshawa, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Debbie Hunter: Programs & Services Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-626-8654
Kailey O'Neill: Fundraising & Community Outreach Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Kailey at email@example.com or 905-626-8718
The Durham Northumberland Chapter Board currently has nine members:
- Elaine McDade: Chair
- Christine Bayer: Treasurer
- Mike Roche: Social Action Director
- Marilyn Marsh: Programs and Services Director
- David Reid: Public Relations Director
- Amanda Murray: Social Action Co-Director
- Jim Marsh: Fundraising Co-Director
- Rae MacCullouh: Fundraising Co-Director
- Jacqui Watchorn: Member-at-Large
- Position Available: Vice-Chair
- Position Available: Volunteer Director
- Position Available: Director of Education
- Position Available: Secretary
- Multiple Solutions February 2016The Multiple Solutions February 2016 Newsletter is out! Multiple Solutions offers chapter news, human interest stories, community and chapter events,
- MS Society of Canada challenges Canadians to join #TeamFight during MS Awareness MonthFor Immediate Release Toronto -- April 30, 2015 -- Earlier this year, the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada launched a bold new awareness campaign...
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada applauds Federal Government’s support for caregivers and accessibility, presses for further actionToronto, ON -- April 28, 2015 -- The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MS Society) applauds the recently announced federal budget, noting that...
- Canada: World leader in hockey, maple syrup and multiple sclerosisMS Society of Canada asks Canadians whether they will flee or fight when it comes to MS Toronto -- March 25, 2015 -- A bold new awareness campaign...
- Ontario & Nunavut Division 2014 volunteer award winners announcedThe Ontario & Nunavut Division awards program is one of the ways the MS Society honours those who have made a significant contribution to furthering...
SatStory and SongStory and Song Fundraiser with performances by Jacob Moon and Robin Benedict Saturday Oct 15, 2016 Redeemer University, Ancaster Doors open at 7pm...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
Thu5th Annual Tee Off to End MS Golf TournamentWelcome to the 5th Annual Tee Off to End MS Golf Tournament! Thursday, September 8, 2016 Deer Creek Golf & Banquet 2700 Audley Road North, Ajax,
SunLet's Talk About Mobility and MSLet's Talk About Mobility and MS Dr. Melanie Ursell, neurologist, Keynote speaker - Current and Emerging Therapies Dr. Melanie Ursell is a neurologist...
MonPlanning Your Financial WellnessPlanning your Financial Wellness - Stoney Creek Navigating the maze of Government disability programs, benefits and tax considerations How to kick-start...