Say hello to Durham Northumberland Chapter
Oshawa, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Debbie Hunter: Programs & Services Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-626-8654.
The Durham Northumberland Chapter Board currently has seven members:
- Elaine McDade: Chair
- Mike Roche: Social Action Director
- Marilyn Marsh: Programs and Services Director
- David Reid: Public Relations Director
- Amanda Murray: Social Action Co-Director
- Jim Marsh: Fundraising Director
- Rae MacCulloch: Fundraising Co-Director
- Position Available: Vice-Chair
- Position Available: Volunteer Director
- Position Available: Director of Education
- Position Available: Secretary
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- Multiple Solutions Newsletter OctoberThe Durham Northumberland October Newsletter is now online.This newsletter provides an overview of volunteer opportunities at the Chapter, recent...
ThuMaking the MOST of Your MS ChathamMaking the Most of your MS - Coping with Symptoms MS Overview and Update Featuring: Dr. Awad Mortada MD, LMCC, FRCPC, Dr. Mortada recently relocated...
ThuMindfulness Meditation Info Session AjaxMindfulness Based Meditation Information Session Thursday, April 13 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 - 15 people in total By the end of the session,
WedNavigating Accessible Transit KitchenerGrand River Chapter Live and Learn Navigating Accessible Transit 1:00 p.m. to 2 p.m. Grand River Transit will talk about how to use public transit...
- Multiple dates
+MS Getting on Your Nerves?This is a third-party education event to benefit those affected by multiple sclerosis. Sponsored by the Town of Saint Marys. MS Getting on Your Nerves?...
ThuNutrition and MS TorontoNutrition and MS Toronto Presenter: Jessica Faulds Join Nutritionist Jess Faulds, a Nutritionist and owner of All the Right Bites, for a workshop...