Say hello to Durham Northumberland Chapter
Oshawa, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Debbie Hunter: Programs & Services Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Debbie at email@example.com or 905-626-8654
Kailey O'Neill: Fundraising & Community Outreach Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Kailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-626-8718
The Durham Northumberland Chapter Board currently has nine members:
- Elaine McDade: Chair
- Christine Bayer: Treasurer
- Mike Roche: Social Action Director
- Marilyn Marsh: Programs and Services Director
- David Reid: Public Relations Director
- Amanda Murray: Social Action Co-Director
- Jim Marsh: Fundraising Co-Director
- Rae MacCullouh: Fundraising Co-Director
- Position Available: Vice-Chair
- Position Available: Volunteer Director
- Position Available: Director of Education
- Position Available: Secretary
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- Multiple Solutions Newsletter OctoberThe Durham Northumberland October Newsletter is now online.This newsletter provides an overview of volunteer opportunities at the Chapter, recent...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
- $350,000 awarded to next generation of multiple sclerosis researchersFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Toronto, ON – September 7, 2016 – The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is proud to announce the 2016 recipients of scholarships...
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
Sat11th Annual Trivia Night - NPCHCome join the Niagara Peninsula Chapter of Hope's 11th Annual Trivia Night! We will have prizes, penny raffles, and 50/50 draws throughout the night,
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...
- Multiple dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone. ...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...