Say hello to Durham Northumberland Chapter
Oshawa, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Debbie Hunter: Programs & Services Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Debbie at email@example.com or 905-626-8654
Kailey O'Neill: Fundraising & Community Outreach Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Kailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-626-8718
The Durham Northumberland Chapter Board currently has nine members:
- Elaine McDade: Chair
- Christine Bayer: Treasurer
- Mike Roche: Social Action Director
- Marilyn Marsh: Programs and Services Director
- David Reid: Public Relations Director
- Amanda Murray: Social Action Co-Director
- Jim Marsh: Fundraising Co-Director
- Rae MacCullouh: Fundraising Co-Director
- Position Available: Vice-Chair
- Position Available: Volunteer Director
- Position Available: Director of Education
- Position Available: Secretary
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- New $8.4 million Sask. MS research chair announced at U of SA new $8.4 million University of Saskatchewan Chair in Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Research will lead a drive toward a cure for multiple sclerosis...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- Multiple Solutions Newsletter OctoberThe Durham Northumberland October Newsletter is now online.This newsletter provides an overview of volunteer opportunities at the Chapter, recent...
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedMarch Live and Learn in KitchenerAll Live and Learn Sessions are free to people living with MS, caregivers, friends and family. This same session will run in Cambridge at the YMCA...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...
SatTherapy and MS SarniaThe Southwest Ontario Chapter invites you to an all day education event for persons affected by multiple sclerosis. THERAPY IN MS: BALANCING RISK...
- Multiple dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone. ...