Say hello to Durham Northumberland Chapter
Oshawa, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Debbie Hunter: Programs & Services Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Debbie at email@example.com or 905-626-8654.
The Durham Northumberland Chapter Board currently has seven members:
- Elaine McDade: Chair
- Mike Roche: Social Action Director
- Marilyn Marsh: Programs and Services Director
- David Reid: Public Relations Director
- Amanda Murray: Social Action Co-Director
- Jim Marsh: Fundraising Director
- Rae MacCulloch: Fundraising Co-Director
- Position Available: Vice-Chair
- Position Available: Volunteer Director
- Position Available: Director of Education
- Position Available: Secretary
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
TueApril Live and Learn Eva MarshApril Live and Learn Eva Marsh - Inspirational Speaker - Eva was diagnosed with MS in 1967 at the age of 22. Eva found evidence that recovery is...
- Multiple dates
+MS Getting on Your Nerves?This is a third-party education event to benefit those affected by multiple sclerosis. Sponsored by the Town of Saint Marys. MS Getting on Your Nerves?...
- Multiple dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone. ...
TueFinancial: RDSP and Disabilty Tax CreditThis Workshop explains the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) Program, and theRegistered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). With the DTC Program, you will...
WedLet's Talk about living with MS MiltonAN INTERACTIVE GROUP SESSION ON TOPICS RELEVANT TO THOSE LIVING WITH MS Facilitated by a registered social worker who is living with MS, Dr. Nandini...