Say hello to Durham Northumberland Chapter
About this office
Debbie Hunter: Programs & Services Coordinator who is available weekly from Monday to Friday. You can reach Debbie at email@example.com or 905-626-8654.
The Durham Northumberland Chapter Board currently has seven members:
- Elaine McDade: Chair
- Mike Roche: Social Action Director
- Marilyn Marsh: Programs and Services Director
- David Reid: Public Relations Director
- Amanda Murray: Social Action Co-Director
- Jim Marsh: Fundraising Director
- Rae MacCulloch: Fundraising Co-Director
- Position Available: Vice-Chair
- Position Available: Volunteer Director
- Position Available: Director of Education
- Position Available: Secretary
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolkitToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
TueWebinar - The Evolving Landscape of MS Treatment‘The Evolving Landscape of MS Treatment’, provides a brief overview of an assortment of subjects from a patient-oriented standpoint. In particular,
SunMS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
SatMS Summer Camp Registration is now open for MS Summer Camp 2018!
FriVictoria First Friday LunchThis community lunch brings together members of all ages and stages for a nutritious meal. Sponsored by Country Grocer and prepared by the talented...