Say hello to Edmonton and Capital Region Chapter
- UAlberta MS Centre Research Symposium on May 4 - Open to PublicThe University of Alberta is hosting its annual UAlberta MS Centre Research Symposium on Friday, May 4th at the Telus Theatre in Edmonton. This year’s...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- MS Connect '17 Conference HighlightsOur sincerest thank you to the over 300 MS Connect ’17 attendees including our speakers, award winners, MS ambassadors, experts and sponsors who...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
SatMS Summer Camp Registration is now open for MS Summer Camp 2018!
FriUAlberta MS Centre Research SymposiumJoin the UAlberta MS Centre Research Symposium, titled "Gut-Brain Interactions: a focus on finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis." For more information...
ThuMS Mother's Day Carnation Campaign42nd Annual MS Mother's Day Carnation Campaign-Thursday May 10 & Friday May 11, 2018 Make someone’s day special and help in the fight against MS.