Say hello to Grand Erie Chapter
Brantford, Ontario Office
Thank you for visiting the Grand Erie Chapter!
Feel free to reach out to us at 519-758-5175, as we would love to hear from you.
All Bedolfe applications can be sent to our mailing address PO Box 25025 Brantford, ON N3T 1M2
About this Chapter
Multiple Sclerosis lives here in the Grand Erie Chapter and together with our community partners we want to do all we can to support those suffering with MS. The newly formed Grand Erie Chapter is made up of the past Simcoe-Norfolk Chapter and the Brant County Chapter.
View our newsletter to find out more about what is happening in our chapter and how you can get involved. Just released is our Winter 2017 Newsletter!
- 2017 Bedolfe Funding Guidelines & ApplicationOur updated 2017 Guidelines and Application form has been uploaded! Please make sure to review the guidelines as changes have been made this year.
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- New $8.4 million Sask. MS research chair announced at U of SA new $8.4 million University of Saskatchewan Chair in Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Research will lead a drive toward a cure for multiple sclerosis...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedMarch Live and Learn in KitchenerAll Live and Learn Sessions are free to people living with MS, caregivers, friends and family. This same session will run in Cambridge at the YMCA...
MonSocial Media Based Frauds and ScamsThe Peel-Dufferin Chapter presents: Social Media Based Frauds and Scams Monday, March 20 10:00 am to 12:30 pm Lunch provided Featuring: Constable...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...
SatTherapy and MS SarniaThe Southwest Ontario Chapter invites you to an all day education event for persons affected by multiple sclerosis. THERAPY IN MS: BALANCING RISK...