Say hello to Grand Erie Chapter
Thank you for visiting the Grand Erie Chapter!
Feel free to reach out to us at 519-758-5175, as we would love to hear from you.
All Bedolfe applications can be sent to our mailing address PO Box 25025 Brantford, ON N3T 1M2
About this office
Multiple Sclerosis lives here in the Grand Erie Chapter and together with our community partners we want to do all we can to support those suffering with MS. The newly formed Grand Erie Chapter is made up of the past Simcoe-Norfolk Chapter and the Brant County Chapter.
View our newsletter to find out more about what is happening in our chapter and how you can get involved. Just released is our Winter 2017 Newsletter!
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...