Say hello to Grand Erie Chapter
Brantford, Ontario Office
Thank you for visiting the Grand Erie Chapter!
Feel free to reach out to us at 519-758-5175, as we would love to hear from you.
All Bedolfe applications can be sent to our mailing address PO Box 25025 Brantford, ON N3T 1M2
About this Chapter
Multiple Sclerosis lives here in the Grand Erie Chapter and together with our community partners we want to do all we can to support those suffering with MS. The newly formed Grand Erie Chapter is made up of the past Simcoe-Norfolk Chapter and the Brant County Chapter.
View our newsletter to find out more about what is happening in our chapter and how you can get involved.
- In the news: Brantford Beerfest to benefit Grand Erie ChapterIn the News: Inaugural Brantford Beerfest to benefit Grand Erie Chapter In the Brantford Expositor http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/2016/08/15/inaugu...
- Andrew Merriam Pledge Night at Montana'sMultiple Sclerosis Society, Grand Erie Chapter MS Society and Montana’s Cookhouse presents Will You Fight? On July 15th at Montana's Cookhouse,
- MS Society of Canada challenges Canadians to join #TeamFight during MS Awareness MonthFor Immediate Release Toronto -- April 30, 2015 -- Earlier this year, the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada launched a bold new awareness campaign...
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada applauds Federal Government’s support for caregivers and accessibility, presses for further actionToronto, ON -- April 28, 2015 -- The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MS Society) applauds the recently announced federal budget, noting that...
- Canada: World leader in hockey, maple syrup and multiple sclerosisMS Society of Canada asks Canadians whether they will flee or fight when it comes to MS Toronto -- March 25, 2015 -- A bold new awareness campaign...
SatStory and SongStory and Song Fundraiser with performances by Jacob Moon and Robin Benedict Saturday Oct 15, 2016 Redeemer University, Ancaster Doors open at 7pm...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
SunLet's Talk About Mobility and MSLet's Talk About Mobility and MS Dr. Melanie Ursell, neurologist, Keynote speaker - Current and Emerging Therapies Dr. Melanie Ursell is a neurologist...
MonPlanning Your Financial WellnessPlanning your Financial Wellness - Stoney Creek Navigating the maze of Government disability programs, benefits and tax considerations How to kick-start...
TueDay to day strategies - MississaugaDay to Day Strategies...for living well with multiple sclerosis Featuring Kathleen Carr, Multiple Sclerosis Nurse (MSCN), MS program, Clinic and...