Say hello to Grand Erie Chapter
Thank you for visiting the Grand Erie Chapter!
Feel free to reach out to us at 519-758-5175, as we would love to hear from you.
All Bedolfe applications can be sent to our mailing address PO Box 25025 Brantford, ON N3T 1M2
About this office
Multiple Sclerosis lives here in the Grand Erie Chapter and together with our community partners we want to do all we can to support those suffering with MS. The newly formed Grand Erie Chapter is made up of the past Simcoe-Norfolk Chapter and the Brant County Chapter.
View our newsletter to find out more about what is happening in our chapter and how you can get involved. Just released is our Winter 2017 Newsletter!
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Spring 2018 in Grand ErieClick the link below to read the newsletter to find out what's happening inside Grand Erie this spring. New programming, upcoming fundraisers and...
- 2018 Bedolfe Application Grand Erie ChapterClick the link below to download your 2018 application for to the Grand Erie Chapter's Bedolfe Grant. https://mssociety.ca/library/image/78bswQU2etixn1OvdVug4YprFzjlCq05/large.png...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
TueWebinar - The Evolving Landscape of MS Treatment‘The Evolving Landscape of MS Treatment’, provides a brief overview of an assortment of subjects from a patient-oriented standpoint. In particular,
SunMS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
SatMS Summer Camp Registration is now open for MS Summer Camp 2018!
FriVictoria First Friday LunchThis community lunch brings together members of all ages and stages for a nutritious meal. Sponsored by Country Grocer and prepared by the talented...