Say hello to Grand Erie Chapter
Brantford, Ontario Office
Our office is located at Participation House -10 Bell Lane, Brantford
Office Hours are Mon/Tues/Thurs 9:30-4:30 pm.
Please call 519-758-5175 before you come into the office, as I may be at a commitment in the community. If you are dropping off a Bedolfe application, feel free to slide it under the door if I am not in the office.
About this Chapter
Multiple Sclerosis lives here in the Grand Erie Chapter and together with our community partners we want to do all we can to support those suffering with MS. The newly formed Grand Erie Chapter is made up of the past Simcoe-Norfolk Chapter and the Brant County Chapter.
View our newsletter to find out more about what is happening in our chapter and how you can get involved.
- Andrew Merriam Pledge Night at Montana'sMultiple Sclerosis Society, Grand Erie Chapter MS Society and Montana’s Cookhouse presents Will You Fight? On July 15th at Montana's Cookhouse,
- MS Society of Canada challenges Canadians to join #TeamFight during MS Awareness MonthFor Immediate Release Toronto -- April 30, 2015 -- Earlier this year, the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada launched a bold new awareness campaign...
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada applauds Federal Government’s support for caregivers and accessibility, presses for further actionToronto, ON -- April 28, 2015 -- The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MS Society) applauds the recently announced federal budget, noting that...
- Canada: World leader in hockey, maple syrup and multiple sclerosisMS Society of Canada asks Canadians whether they will flee or fight when it comes to MS Toronto -- March 25, 2015 -- A bold new awareness campaign...
- Ontario & Nunavut Division 2014 volunteer award winners announcedThe Ontario & Nunavut Division awards program is one of the ways the MS Society honours those who have made a significant contribution to furthering...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
Sat2016 MS Bike Niagara Awards, Pasta DinnerCome and celebrate your success! Join us on Saturday August 20th at 6pm for the awards celebration before you ride on Sunday! In partnership with...
SunNorthern Ontario Development Day Conference HOLD THE DATEHOLD THE DATE Northern Ontario Development Day Conference Dr. Melanie Ursell, neurologist, Keynote speaker - Current and Emerging Therapies Dr. Melanie...
TueDay to day strategies - MississaugaDay to Day Strategies...for living well with multiple sclerosis Featuring Kathleen Carr, Multiple Sclerosis Nurse (MSCN), MS program, Clinic and...