We are currently in the process of redesigning our website. You may need to visit one of our original webpages to find the information you are looking for as we are in the process of moving information to the new website. Visit the original webpage for Grand River Chapter.
Say hello to Grand River Chapter
Kitchener, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Welcome to the newly formed Grand River Chapter comprising the communities of Waterloo Region, Wellington County and Cambridge. We are excited to come together to give you the best of all three chapters.
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us at:
- Donna Smith Holst, Community Outreach Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Clarke, Volunteer Coordinator/Communications Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3198 or email@example.com
- Penny Burton, Regional Director, Central West Ontario (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our region is supported through the staff and wonderful volunteers that dedicate their time to supporting services and programs for people living with multiple sclerosis and their families.
For more information on our Equipment Program and Quality of Life Grant please contact Nadine Singh at Nadine.email@example.com, or toll-free at 1 (800) 268-7582 ext. 3169
Programs and Services
Please visit the 'service' and 'events' page for more information on the programs and services that we run in Grand River.
Our Mission Statement:
To be a leader in finding a cure for multiple sclerosis and enabling people effected by MS to enhance their quality of life.
Together we will End
- Grand River Chapter office has movedThe Grand River Chapter office has moved. As part of Accelerating Research, the MS Society of Canada national volunteer board directed that a greater...
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- New $8.4 million Sask. MS research chair announced at U of SA new $8.4 million University of Saskatchewan Chair in Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Research will lead a drive toward a cure for multiple sclerosis...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedMarch Live and Learn in KitchenerAll Live and Learn Sessions are free to people living with MS, caregivers, friends and family. This same session will run in Cambridge at the YMCA...
MonSocial Media Based Frauds and ScamsThe Peel-Dufferin Chapter presents: Social Media Based Frauds and Scams Monday, March 20 10:00 am to 12:30 pm Lunch provided Featuring: Constable...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...
ThuMarch Live & Learn - Guelph ...