We are currently in the process of redesigning our website. You may need to visit one of our original webpages to find the information you are looking for as we are in the process of moving information to the new website. Visit the original webpage for Grand River Chapter.
Say hello to Grand River Chapter
Guelph, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Welcome to the newly formed Grand River Chapter comprising the communities of Waterloo Region, Wellington County and Cambridge. We are excited to come together to give you the best of all three chapters.
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us at:
- Donna Smith Holst, Community Outreach Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Clarke, Volunteer Coordinator/Communications Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3198 or email@example.com
- Penny Burton, Regional Director, Central West Ontario (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our region is supported through the staff and wonderful volunteers that dedicate their time to supporting services and programs for people living with multiple sclerosis and their families.
For more information on our Equipment Program and Quality of Life Grant please contact Nadine Singh at Nadine.email@example.com, or toll-free at 1 (800) 268-7582 ext. 3169
Programs and Services
Please visit the 'service' and 'events' page for more information on the programs and services that we run in Grand River.
Our Mission Statement:
To be a leader in finding a cure for multiple sclerosis and enabling people effected by MS to enhance their quality of life.
Together we will End
- Dancing with disAbility - A Huge Success for Grand River ChapterMultiple Sclerosis Society Funded Program - Dancing with disAbility Program uses Music to unlock muscles that wouldn’t move By Valerie Hill The Waterloo...
- Dress Down for Grand River Chapter! ...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Grand River Chapter office has movedThe Grand River Chapter office has moved. As part of Accelerating Research, the MS Society of Canada national volunteer board directed that a greater...
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
ThuMaking the MOST of Your MS ChathamMaking the Most of your MS - Coping with Symptoms MS Overview and Update Featuring: Dr. Awad Mortada MD, LMCC, FRCPC, Dr. Mortada recently relocated...
ThuMindfulness Meditation Info Session AjaxMindfulness Based Meditation Information Session Thursday, April 13 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 - 15 people in total By the end of the session,
WedNavigating Accessible Transit KitchenerGrand River Chapter Live and Learn Navigating Accessible Transit 1:00 p.m. to 2 p.m. Grand River Transit will talk about how to use public transit...
WedNavigating Accessible Transit with Grand River Transit Our Live and Learn Workshops are free to anyone living with MS as well as their family, friends or caregivers. No need to register.
- Multiple dates
+MS Getting on Your Nerves?This is a third-party education event to benefit those affected by multiple sclerosis. Sponsored by the Town of Saint Marys. MS Getting on Your Nerves?...