We are currently in the process of redesigning our website. You may need to visit one of our original webpages to find the information you are looking for as we are in the process of moving information to the new website. Visit the original webpage for Grand River Chapter.
Say hello to Grand River Chapter
Guelph, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Welcome to the newly formed Grand River Chapter comprising the communities of Waterloo Region, Wellington County and Cambridge. We are excited to come together to give you the best of all three chapters.
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us at:
- Donna Smith Holst, Community Outreach Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3199 or email@example.com
- Sandra Clarke, Volunteer Coordinator/Communications Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3198 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Penny Burton, Regional Director, Central West Ontario (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3197 or email@example.com
Our region is supported through the staff and wonderful volunteers that dedicate their time to supporting services and programs for people living with multiple sclerosis and their families.
For more information on our Equipment Program and Quality of Life Grant please contact Nadine Singh at Nadine.firstname.lastname@example.org, or toll-free at 1 (800) 268-7582 ext. 3169
Programs and Services
Please visit the 'service' and 'events' page for more information on the programs and services that we run in Grand River.
Our Mission Statement:
To be a leader in finding a cure for multiple sclerosis and enabling people effected by MS to enhance their quality of life.
Together we will End
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
- An oil change on Mother’s Day weekend can help someone with MSMay 10, 2017 – Vancouver, BC – Canada has the highest rate of multiple sclerosis in the world. This weekend, take the front seat in the fight to...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
- Dancing with disAbility - A Huge Success for Grand River ChapterMultiple Sclerosis Society Funded Program - Dancing with disAbility Program uses Music to unlock muscles that wouldn’t move By Valerie Hill The Waterloo...
WedNew in Research and Treatment ...
SunMS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone. ...
WedFinancial: RDSP and Disabilty Tax CreditThis Workshop explains the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) Program, and theRegistered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). With the DTC Program, you will...
WedWorld MS Day NiagaraThe MS Society’s Niagara Peninsula Chapter of Hope invites you to celebrate World MS Day with us. Date: Wednesday May 31, 2017 Time: 7:30 – 10:00...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies TimminsJUNE 3 - TIMMINS 10:15 AM to 3:00 PM LIGHT BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED FROM 9:45 AM TO 10:15 AM IN CAFETERIA NEAR THE LECTURE THEATRE. CURRENT AND EMERGING...