We are currently in the process of redesigning our website. You may need to visit one of our original webpages to find the information you are looking for as we are in the process of moving information to the new website. Visit the original webpage for Grand River Chapter.
Say hello to Grand River Chapter
Guelph, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Welcome to the newly formed Grand River Chapter comprising the communities of Waterloo Region, Wellington County and Cambridge. We are excited to come together to give you the best of all three chapters.
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us at:
- Donna Smith Holst, Community Outreach Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3199 or email@example.com
- Sandra Clarke, Volunteer Coordinator/Communications Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3198 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Penny Burton, Regional Director, Central West Ontario (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3197 or email@example.com
Our region is supported through the staff and wonderful volunteers that dedicate their time to supporting services and programs for people living with multiple sclerosis and their families.
For more information on our Equipment Program and Quality of Life Grant please contact Nadine Singh at Nadine.firstname.lastname@example.org, or toll-free at 1 (800) 268-7582 ext. 3169
Programs and Services
Please visit the 'service' and 'events' page for more information on the programs and services that we run in Grand River.
Our Mission Statement:
To be a leader in finding a cure for multiple sclerosis and enabling people effected by MS to enhance their quality of life.
Together we will End
- Soccer Star Christine Sinclair sets her sights on Beating MS through supporting A&W’s Burgers to Beat MSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – July 18, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada are pleased to...
- Common acne medication offers new treatment for multiple sclerosisStudy results offer safe and affordable treatment option Calgary, AB – May 31, 2017 – A Canadian clinical trial led by researchers at the University...
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
WedGuelph Summer Picnic - Food, friends and fun! Celebrate summer with us! Join us at our Client Summer Picnic! People living with MS, their family and friends welcome. ...
FriKW Summer Picnic! Fun for the whole family!Join us for our annual Summer Picnic! All people living with MS as well as, their family, friends and caregiver's are welcome to attend! Enjoy entertainment,
SatCambridge Summer Picnic! Fun for the whole family! Join us for our first ever Cambridge Summer Picnic! All people living with MS as well as, their family, friends and caregivers are welcome!
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
TueFinances WoodstockFinances Woodstock Tuesday, September 5 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm CMHA Building 522 Peel Street (at Peel and Wellington Street South), Woodstock, ON N4S...