We are currently in the process of redesigning our website. You may need to visit one of our original webpages to find the information you are looking for as we are in the process of moving information to the new website. Visit the original webpage for Grand River Chapter.
Say hello to Grand River Chapter
Kitchener, Ontario Office
Office is open during regular scheduled programming (see calendar).
Please call 519-569-8789 or email a staff member below before you come into the office, as we may be at a commitment in the community.
Thank you for your understanding.
The best time to catch us at the Grand River Chapter Office are:
About this Chapter
Welcome to the newly formed Grand River Chapter comprising the communities of Waterloo Region, Wellington County and Cambridge. We are excited to come together to give you the best of all three chapters.
Our office is open during regular scheduled programming (see calendar). Please call 519-569-8789 or email a staff member below before you come into the office, as we may be at a commitment in the community. Thank you for your understanding.
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us at:
- Donna Smith Holst, Community Outreach Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3199 or email@example.com
- Taylor Brydges, Walk and Development Coordinator- 1 (800) 268-7582 ext. 3309 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Clarke, Volunteer Coordinator/Communications Coordinator- (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3198 or email@example.com
- Penny Burton, Regional Director, Central West Ontario (519) 569-8789 or 1-(800) 268-7582 ext. 3197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our region is supported through the staff and wonderful volunteers that dedicate their time to supporting services and programs for people living with multiple sclerosis and their families.
For more information on our Equipment Program and Quality of Life Grant please contact Nadine Singh at Nadine.email@example.com, or toll-free at 1 (800) 268-7582 ext. 3169
Programs and Services
Please visit the 'service' and 'events' page for more information on the programs and services that we run in Grand River.
NEWSLETTER: See what is happening in Grand River Chapter. We send out newsletters 4 times per year with updates and highlights about events, fundraising and programs and services. If you want to be added to our distribution list, email Laura Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.
Please click the newsletter below to open the full edition.
Our Mission Statement:
To be a leader in finding a cure for multiple sclerosis and enabling people effected by MS to enhance their quality of life.
Together we will End
- Andrew Merriam Pledge Night at Montana'sMultiple Sclerosis Society, Grand Erie Chapter MS Society and Montana’s Cookhouse presents Will You Fight? On July 15th at Montana's Cookhouse,
- MS Society of Canada challenges Canadians to join #TeamFight during MS Awareness MonthFor Immediate Release Toronto -- April 30, 2015 -- Earlier this year, the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada launched a bold new awareness campaign...
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada applauds Federal Government’s support for caregivers and accessibility, presses for further actionToronto, ON -- April 28, 2015 -- The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MS Society) applauds the recently announced federal budget, noting that...
- Canada: World leader in hockey, maple syrup and multiple sclerosisMS Society of Canada asks Canadians whether they will flee or fight when it comes to MS Toronto -- March 25, 2015 -- A bold new awareness campaign...
- Ontario & Nunavut Division 2014 volunteer award winners announcedThe Ontario & Nunavut Division awards program is one of the ways the MS Society honours those who have made a significant contribution to furthering...
SatStory and SongStory and Song Fundraiser with performances by Jacob Moon and Robin Benedict Saturday Oct 15, 2016 Redeemer University, Ancaster Doors open at 7pm...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
Sat2016 MS Bike Niagara Awards, Pasta DinnerCome and celebrate your success! Join us on Saturday August 20th at 6pm for the awards celebration before you ride on Sunday! In partnership with...
SunNorthern Ontario Development Day Conference HOLD THE DATEHOLD THE DATE Northern Ontario Development Day Conference Dr. Melanie Ursell, neurologist, Keynote speaker - Current and Emerging Therapies Dr. Melanie...
TueDay to day strategies - MississaugaDay to Day Strategies...for living well with multiple sclerosis Featuring Kathleen Carr, Multiple Sclerosis Nurse (MSCN), MS program, Clinic and...