Say hello to Interior Regional Chapter
Kamloops, British Columbia
Kelowna, British Columbia
About this office
We are very excited to share with you our journey towards a new way of working and invite you to become agents of change for the MS Society. The Kamloops, Okanagan, South Okanagan and West Kootenay Chapters have joined forces to create the Interior Regional Chapter. This new structure will help us reach our goal - to better deliver on our mission and provide the greatest benefit to the greatest number of people affected by MS.
We want to welcome you to the Interior Regional Chapter and we look forward to making a stronger impact, raising much needed funds and making a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
If you wish to receive updates in your region, sign up for our MSenger newsletter.
207 - 444 Victoria St, Kamloops BC V2C 2A7
Unit 375, 1855 Kirschner Rd, Kelowna BC V1Y 4N7
Toll free phone: 1-800-268-7582
Community Services Coordinator
Toll-free 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7299
Community Services Coordinator
Phone 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7259
Phone: 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7254
Phone Toll Free: 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7298
Senior Development Coordinator
Phone Toll free: 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7261
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolkitToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
TueCaregiver Webinar: Coping with GriefGrief is not just experienced after a death; those of us with life-altering and life-limiting conditions often live with grief that is not recognized...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
MonI Challenge MSI Challenge MS is you. It's any personal activity, event or group gathering where you are making a difference and raising money for Canadians living...
ThuCowichan Valley CBI presents MS and Persistent PainMS and Persistent Pain: About 50% of people with MS will experience some MS related pain during the course of their illness. MS related pain can...
ThuVictoria Gut HealthJoin Ed Ishiguro, Professor Emeritus, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, University of Victoria as he discusses how our digestive tracts...