Say hello to Kamloops and Area Chapter
Kamloops, British Columbia Office
Kamloops, British Columbia
The Kamloops office is open by appointment only. Please call 250-314-0773 or toll free 1-800-268-7582 ext 7262 to make an appointment.
If you would like more information about our local programs and services please contact Programs and Service Coordinator Sherry Wezner at 1-800-268-7582 ext 7299 or email email@example.com
If you have questions about MS, are facing a diagnosis of MS or would like information about MS Treatments or research please call the MS Knowledge network at 1-844-859-6789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For 2017 Scotiabank MS Walk questions, please contact Fundraising Coordinator Tara Kowalchuk at 1-800-268-7582 ext 7254 or email Tara.Kowalchuk@mssociety.ca
Interested in volunteering with the MS Society Kamloops and Area Chapter? Fill in our volunteer interest form here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MSKamloopsVolunteer
About this Chapter
The MS Society of Canada, Kamloops & Area Chapter includes: Kamloops, Chase, Salmon Arm, Sicamous, Merritt, Lytton, Lillooet, Williams Lake, 100 Mile House and the North Thompson to Blue River.
Our office is located in downtown Kamloops at Suite 1 - 275 Seymour St. V2C 2E7
Parking is available next to the office in Impark Lot #117 in Kamloops Square. Clients and volunteers of the MS Society can have their parking fee reimbursed. Simply bring in the receipt portion and leave the parking stub on your vehicle dash board.
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- G&F Financial Donates $10,000 to MS Knowledge NetworkG&F Financial Group has donated $10,000 to the new MS Knowledge Network, through the G&F Financial Group Foundation. The MS Knowledge Network will...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
Sun2017 Scotiabank MS WalkJoin us on Sunday May 28th at various communities in BC for the 2017 Scotiabank MS Walk . Enjoy picturesque views and scenic landscapes while walking...
Sat2017 MS Bike Fraser ValleyMS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all...
Sat2017 MS Bike West KootenayMS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all...
Sat2017 MS Bike Cowichan ValleyMS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all...
Sat2017 MS Bike OkanaganMS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all...