Say hello to Lake Superior District Chapter
Thunder Bay, Ontario
About this office
The Lake Superior District Chapter is the MS chapter covering Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie and their surrounding areas. Our mission is to raise funds for our MS communities in these areas so they may experience a greater quality of life while managing the disease.
We are always looking for new volunteers, committee members, third party event planners and are welcome to working with anyone who wants to get involved & help our cause! We can also provide resources and answers for anyone who has questions or is looking for help. If you have MS or know someone who does and are looking to get involved, then drop us a line! We have lots of volunteer opportunities, open spots on our committees, and endless opportunities for third party groups to put on events to help raise funds for those affected by MS in our local community.
Check out the links below to get involved or you may call or
email our Fundraising Coordinator Brittany to discuss the
Contact: 807-344-2944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolkitToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- Multiple Dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
SatMS Summer Camp Registration is now open for MS Summer Camp 2018!
FriUAlberta MS Centre Research SymposiumJoin the UAlberta MS Centre Research Symposium, titled "Gut-Brain Interactions: a focus on finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis." For more information...
ThuMS Mother's Day Carnation Campaign42nd Annual MS Mother's Day Carnation Campaign-Thursday May 10 & Friday May 11, 2018 Make someone’s day special and help in the fight against MS.