Say hello to Lake Superior District Chapter
Thunder Bay, Ontario
About this office
The Lake Superior District Chapter is the MS chapter covering Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie and their surrounding areas. Our mission is to raise funds for our MS communities in these areas so they may experience a greater quality of life while managing the disease.
We are always looking for new volunteers, committee members, third party event planners and are welcome to working with anyone who wants to get involved & help our cause! We can also provide resources and answers for anyone who has questions or is looking for help. If you have MS or know someone who does and are looking to get involved, then drop us a line! We have lots of volunteer opportunities, open spots on our committees, and endless opportunities for third party groups to put on events to help raise funds for those affected by MS in our local community.
Check out the links below to get involved or you may call or
email our Fundraising Coordinator Brittany to discuss the
Contact: 807-344-2944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
SatMS 101 Toronto November 18Saturday, November 18 1:00 PM TO 4:00 PM MS 101 - for the newly diagnosed person and their significant others MS 101 is an important information...
SatUnderstanding Medical Cannabis & MS1:00 - 4:00 pm Dr. Celeste Collins, MBChB, MFGP, CCFP, FCFP, and Dr. Jaun Bothma, MBChB, MFGP, MPharmMed, CCFP, will join us to discuss topics such...
ThuProgress in MS Research and Therapies CornwallProgress in Multiple Sclerosis Research and Therapies Ramada Inn-Simon Fraser Room 805 Brookdale Avenue Cornwall, Ontario K6J 4P3 This educational...