Say hello to Lake Superior District Chapter
Thunder Bay, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
The Lake Superior District Chapter is the MS chapter covering
Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie and their surrounding areas. Our
mission is to raise funds for our MS communities in these areas
so they may experience a greater quality of life while managing
We are always looking for new volunteers, committee members, third party event planners and are welcome to working with anyone who wants to get involved & help our cause! We can also provide resources and answers for anyone who has questions or is looking for help. If you have MS or know someone who does and are looking to get involved, then drop us a line! We have lots of volunteer opportunities, open spots on our committees, and endless opportunities for third party groups to put on events to help raise funds for those affected by MS in our local community.
Check out the links below to get involved or you may call or
email our Fundraising Coordinator Brittany to discuss the
807-344-2944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK stay on top of our news and current events!
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
ThuMaking the MOST of Your MS ChathamMaking the Most of your MS - Coping with Symptoms MS Overview and Update Featuring: Dr. Awad Mortada MD, LMCC, FRCPC, Dr. Mortada recently relocated...
ThuMindfulness Meditation Info Session AjaxMindfulness Based Meditation Information Session Thursday, April 13 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 - 15 people in total By the end of the session,
WedNavigating Accessible Transit KitchenerGrand River Chapter Live and Learn Navigating Accessible Transit 1:00 p.m. to 2 p.m. Grand River Transit will talk about how to use public transit...
- Multiple dates
+MS Getting on Your Nerves?This is a third-party education event to benefit those affected by multiple sclerosis. Sponsored by the Town of Saint Marys. MS Getting on Your Nerves?...
ThuNutrition and MS TorontoNutrition and MS Toronto Presenter: Jessica Faulds Join Nutritionist Jess Faulds, a Nutritionist and owner of All the Right Bites, for a workshop...