Say hello to Lake Superior District Chapter
Thunder Bay, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
The Lake Superior District Chapter is the MS chapter covering Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie and their surrounding areas. Our mission is to raise funds for our MS communities in these areas so they may experience a greater quality of life while managing the disease.
We are always looking for new volunteers, committee members, third party event planners and are welcome to working with anyone who wants to get involved & help our cause! We can also provide resources and answers for anyone who has questions or is looking for help. If you have MS or know someone who does and are looking to get involved, then drop us a line! We have lots of volunteer opportunities, open spots on our committees, and endless opportunities for third party groups to put on events to help raise funds for those affected by MS in our local community.
Check out the links below to get involved or you may call or
email our Fundraising Coordinator Brittany to discuss the
Contact: 807-344-2944 or email@example.com
- Soccer Star Christine Sinclair sets her sights on Beating MS through supporting A&W’s Burgers to Beat MSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – July 18, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada are pleased to...
- Common acne medication offers new treatment for multiple sclerosisStudy results offer safe and affordable treatment option Calgary, AB – May 31, 2017 – A Canadian clinical trial led by researchers at the University...
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
TueFinances WoodstockFinances Woodstock Tuesday, September 5 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm CMHA Building 522 Peel Street (at Peel and Wellington Street South), Woodstock, ON N4S...
- Multiple dates
+Mindfulness Meditation six week Session AjaxMindfulness Meditation six week session September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 in total By the end of the sessions,
SatDay to Day Strategies BrantfordDAY TO DAY STRATEGIES FOR LIVING WELL WITH MS Brant Mutual Insurance Community Partnership Room. 20 Holiday Drive, Brantford, ON N3R 7J4 Lunch Provided...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies TimminsSEPTEMBER 23 - TIMMINS 10:15 AM to 3:00 PM LIGHT BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED FROM 9:45 AM TO 10:15 AM IN CAFETERIA NEAR THE LECTURE THEATRE. CURRENT...