Say hello to Lake Superior District Chapter
Thunder Bay, Ontario
About this office
The Lake Superior District Chapter is the MS chapter covering Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie and their surrounding areas. Our mission is to raise funds for our MS communities in these areas so they may experience a greater quality of life while managing the disease.
We are always looking for new volunteers, committee members, third party event planners and are welcome to working with anyone who wants to get involved & help our cause! We can also provide resources and answers for anyone who has questions or is looking for help. If you have MS or know someone who does and are looking to get involved, then drop us a line! We have lots of volunteer opportunities, open spots on our committees, and endless opportunities for third party groups to put on events to help raise funds for those affected by MS in our local community.
Check out the links below to get involved or you may call or
email our Fundraising Coordinator Brittany to discuss the
Contact: 807-344-2944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Kick Off 10th Annual Burgers to Beat MS CampaignCanadians Invited to Join Christine Sinclair on the Burgers to Beat MS Team and Help Take On Multiple Sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC -- July 9, 2018 – A&W...
- Senate Committee Report Released – Breaking Down BarriersJune 27, 2018 – The Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science, and Technology released the report Breaking Down Barriers: A Critical Analysis...
- Accessible Canada Act IntroducedJune 20, 2018 – The Minister of Science and Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, the Hon. Kirsty Duncan, introduced the Bill entitled...
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
WedSummer Picnics! - Grand River Chapter
SatMS Connect 2018 - MB Division Join us for a day of discovery and learning!
- Multiple Dates
+Sherwood Park Support GroupOccurs on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Are you affected by MS or do you know someone who is? Support groups...
ThuMS Golf Classic www.msgolf.ca