Say hello to London/Middlesex Chapter
London, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Office Location: St. Mary's Entrance of Mount Hope Centre for
Long Term Care
Immediate right to the end of corridor. Office is on the left Room (W018A).
Our chapter has served the London/Middlesex community for over
years, providing services for people living with MS, as well as making major
contributions to Canadian MS research. Now, more than ever, we are getting closer
to finding a cure. Together, with the help and support of the community, we
will end MS!
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- New $8.4 million Sask. MS research chair announced at U of SA new $8.4 million University of Saskatchewan Chair in Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Research will lead a drive toward a cure for multiple sclerosis...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedMarch Live and Learn in KitchenerAll Live and Learn Sessions are free to people living with MS, caregivers, friends and family. This same session will run in Cambridge at the YMCA...
MonSocial Media Based Frauds and ScamsThe Peel-Dufferin Chapter presents: Social Media Based Frauds and Scams Monday, March 20 10:00 am to 12:30 pm Lunch provided Featuring: Constable...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...
SatTherapy and MS SarniaThe Southwest Ontario Chapter invites you to an all day education event for persons affected by multiple sclerosis. THERAPY IN MS: BALANCING RISK...