Say hello to London/Middlesex Chapter
London, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
Office Location: St. Mary's Entrance of Mount Hope Centre for
Long Term Care
Immediate right to the end of corridor. Office is on the left Room (W018A).
Our chapter has served the London/Middlesex community for over
years, providing services for people living with MS, as well as making major
contributions to Canadian MS research. Now, more than ever, we are getting closer
to finding a cure. Together, with the help and support of the community, we
will end MS!
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
ThuSing Like The BossCome out and hear London CEO's and Bosses sing their hearts out for a great cause! Get your tickets today at www.singliketheboss.ca - you don't want...
ThuMaking the MOST of Your MS ChathamMaking the Most of your MS - Coping with Symptoms MS Overview and Update Featuring: Dr. Awad Mortada MD, LMCC, FRCPC, Dr. Mortada recently relocated...
ThuMindfulness Meditation Info Session AjaxMindfulness Based Meditation Information Session Thursday, April 13 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 - 15 people in total By the end of the session,
WedNavigating Accessible Transit KitchenerGrand River Chapter Live and Learn Navigating Accessible Transit 1:00 p.m. to 2 p.m. Grand River Transit will talk about how to use public transit...
- Multiple dates
+MS Getting on Your Nerves?This is a third-party education event to benefit those affected by multiple sclerosis. Sponsored by the Town of Saint Marys. MS Getting on Your Nerves?...