Say hello to Montérégie Chapter
Corinne Demars, General Manager
Kristelle Jolicoeur, Events and sponsorship
Marie-Eve Provost, Programs and services
Marcel Fortin, President
Robert Julien, Vice-president
Denis Favreau, Treasurer
Vincent L. Dionne
- MS Read-a-Thon Makes a Difference in the Lives of Canadians Impacted by MS, One Book at a TimeLong-time fundraiser kicks-off with a virtual book club event, awakening a love for reading in children while supporting the Canadian MS community...
- New Study Shows that Epstein-Barr Virus is Associated with the Development of Multiple Sclerosis and Sparks Hope for the MS CommunityStudy examined blood samples and clinical data from more than 10 million U.S. military personnel collected over 20 years; strongly suggests the virus...
- Year-End Donations to MS Society of Canada Will Be Triple Matched by Anonymous DonorMS Society of Canada acquires $200,000 in donation-matching for year-end campaign TORONTO, ON (Dec. 22, 2021) — All donations to the Multiple Sclerosis...
- MS Society of Canada Donor Triples the Impact of Your Donation to Support the MS Community on Giving Tuesday$50,000 fundraising goal set to fund MS research and crucial supports and services TORONTO, ON (Nov. 23, 2021) — On Giving Tuesday, donations to...
- MS Society Advocates for Provinces and Territories to Follow NACI Guidelines for COVID-19 Booster ShotsIn early November 2021, the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada sent a letter to all provinces and territories regarding the need for clear and...
View More +
Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that
they do not have to face MS alone.
MS Bike Join a community of cyclists who challenge themselves to go the distance in support of Canadians living with multiple sclerosis.
We Challenge MS We Challenge MS is a nationwide movement turning people’s ordinary hobbies and passions into extraordinary actions.
NeuroSask: Active and ConnectedA virtual program tailored to people with neurological conditions for physiotherapy-guided movement and social-connection during COVID-19. The doors...
2021 MS ConnectMS Connect Conference takes place online over 2 days bringing research updates into thousands of homes. Attend from anywhere, from your favourite...
View More +