Say hello to Montérégie Chapter
Corinne Demars, General Manager
Kristelle Jolicoeur, Events and sponsorship
Marie-Eve Provost, Programs and services
Marcel Fortin, President
Robert Julien, Vice-president
Denis Favreau, Treasurer
Vincent L. Dionne
- University of Manitoba Neurologist and Researcher Awarded Barancik Prize for Innovation in MS ResearchFeb. 1, 2023 – Dr. Ruth Ann Marrie, MD, PhD, a neurologist and researcher at the University of Manitoba and a member of MS Canada's Medical Advisory...
- New name, same vision: A world free of MSMS Society of Canada is now MS Canada We’re excited to announce that as of January 2023, the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society of Canada will be operating...
- MS Society applauds federal government’s extension of EI sickness benefits from 15 to 26 weeksTORONTO, ON (December 7, 2022) – The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society of Canada welcomes the federal government’s decision to extend the Employment...
- MS Society of Canada launches campaign in support of the Canada Disability BenefitCampaign follows tabling of legislation to introduce the benefit in June Toronto, ON (September 21, 2022) – The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society of...
- A&W Canada Announces 14th Annual Burgers to Beat MS Day with a Fundraising Goal of $1.5 Milion to Support Canadians Living with MSOlympic gold medalist and Canadian women's national soccer team captain, Christine Sinclair to champion Burgers to Beat MS Day on August 18 where...
View More +
Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that
they do not have to face MS alone.
MS Bike Join a community of cyclists who challenge themselves to go the distance in support of Canadians living with multiple sclerosis.
We Challenge MS We Challenge MS is a nationwide movement turning people’s ordinary hobbies and passions into extraordinary actions.
NeuroSask: Active and ConnectedA virtual program tailored to people with neurological conditions for physiotherapy-guided movement and social-connection during COVID-19. The doors...
MS Read-a-Thon 2022MS Read-a-Thon inspires kids to read as much as they can, all for an incredible cause. The rules are simple. Read whatever you like, as much as you...
View More +