Say hello to Montérégie Chapter
Corinne Demars, General Manager
Kristelle Jolicoeur, Events and sponsorship
Marie-Eve Provost, Programs and services
Marcel Fortin, President
Robert Julien, Vice-president
Denis Favreau, Treasurer
Vincent L. Dionne
- MS Society applauds federal government’s extension of EI sickness benefits from 15 to 26 weeksTORONTO, ON (December 7, 2022) – The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society of Canada welcomes the federal government’s decision to extend the Employment...
- MS Society of Canada launches campaign in support of the Canada Disability BenefitCampaign follows tabling of legislation to introduce the benefit in June Toronto, ON (September 21, 2022) – The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society of...
- A&W Canada Announces 14th Annual Burgers to Beat MS Day with a Fundraising Goal of $1.5 Milion to Support Canadians Living with MSOlympic gold medalist and Canadian women's national soccer team captain, Christine Sinclair to champion Burgers to Beat MS Day on August 18 where...
- MS Bike Encourages Cyclists to Go the Distance for MS AwarenessMS Society of Canada to host 11 in-person MS Bike events across Canada to support people impacted by multiple sclerosis TORONTO, ON (June 16, 2022)...
- Canada Disability Benefit legislation important for Canadians affected by MS to make ends meetFederal government tabled the legislation in the House of Commons on June 2 Toronto, ON (June 2, 2022) – The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society of Canada...
View More +
Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that
they do not have to face MS alone.
MS Bike Join a community of cyclists who challenge themselves to go the distance in support of Canadians living with multiple sclerosis.
We Challenge MS We Challenge MS is a nationwide movement turning people’s ordinary hobbies and passions into extraordinary actions.
NeuroSask: Active and ConnectedA virtual program tailored to people with neurological conditions for physiotherapy-guided movement and social-connection during COVID-19. The doors...
MS Read-a-Thon 2022MS Read-a-Thon inspires kids to read as much as they can, all for an incredible cause. The rules are simple. Read whatever you like, as much as you...
View More +