Say hello to Niagara Peninsula Chapter of Hope
St. Catharines, Ontario Office
St. Catharines, Ontario
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
We try to have someone available in the office, but we are frequently out in the community serving clients; please call ahead before visiting.
About this Chapter
We give hope to people affected by Multiple Sclerosis. Our mission is to be a leader in finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis and enabling people affected by MS to enhance their quality of life. When you donate to the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Niagara Peninsula Chapter of hope, you can be sure that your donation is put to work supporting vital local programs and services throughout the 12 municipalities in the Niagara Region.
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- New $8.4 million Sask. MS research chair announced at U of SA new $8.4 million University of Saskatchewan Chair in Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Research will lead a drive toward a cure for multiple sclerosis...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedMarch Live and Learn in KitchenerAll Live and Learn Sessions are free to people living with MS, caregivers, friends and family. This same session will run in Cambridge at the YMCA...
MonSocial Media Based Frauds and ScamsThe Peel-Dufferin Chapter presents: Social Media Based Frauds and Scams Monday, March 20 10:00 am to 12:30 pm Lunch provided Featuring: Constable...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...
SatTherapy and MS SarniaThe Southwest Ontario Chapter invites you to an all day education event for persons affected by multiple sclerosis. THERAPY IN MS: BALANCING RISK...