Say hello to Niagara Peninsula Chapter of Hope
St. Catharines, Ontario
St. Catharines, Ontario
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
We try to have someone available in the office, but we are frequently out in the community serving clients; please call ahead before visiting.
Check out our Facebook Page!
Check out our Twitter feed!
Sign up for our E-Bulletin
About this office
We give hope to people affected by Multiple Sclerosis. Our mission is to be a leader in finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis and enabling people affected by MS to enhance their quality of life. When you donate to the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Niagara Peninsula Chapter of hope, you can be sure that your donation is put to work supporting vital local programs and services throughout the 12 municipalities in the Niagara Region.
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of primary progressive MSThe Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) is conducting a drug review for an MS treatment called Ocrevus for people living...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
WedCaregiver Webinar - Difficult ConversationsThis webinar will explore some of the main factors that make certain conversations particularly difficult to have. Challenging topics will be discussed...
WedMindfulness Meditation Info Session CanningtonMindfulness Based Meditation Information Session Wednesday, October 25 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 - 15 people in total This session is geared...
WedEmployment Law & Volunteer Legal Advocacy Program ...
MonResilience: Addressing the Challenges CobourgWelcome to the North American Education Program: Resilience: Addressing the Challenges of MS, brought to you by the National MS Society in partnership...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies KingstonCURRENT AND EMERGING THERAPIES Current and Emerging Therapies will explore new research, current and emerging treatments, as well as information...