Say hello to Northern Regional Chapter
Prince George, British Columbia Office
About this Chapter
We are very excited to share with you our journey towards a new way of working and invite you to become agents of change for the MS Society. The Prince George Chapter, surrounding areas including the Yukon have joined forces to create the Northern Regional Chapter. This new structure will help us reach our goal - to better deliver on our mission and provide the greatest benefit to the greatest number of people affected by MS.
We want to welcome you to the Northern Regional Chapter and we look forward to making a stronger impact, raising much needed funds and making a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
PO Box 1116
1323 5th Ave
Prince George STN A
Toll Free 1-800-268-7582
Yukon Toll Free 1-866-991-0577
Community Services Coordinator
Toll Free 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7259
Yukon Toll Free 1-866-991-0577 ext. 7259
Senior Development Coordinator
Toll free: 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7261
Yukon Toll Free 1-866-991-0577 ext. 7261
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
- Soccer Star Christine Sinclair sets her sights on Beating MS through supporting A&W’s Burgers to Beat MSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – July 18, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada are pleased to...
SatMS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
- Multiple dates
+Yoga Class for People Living with MSJoin us with instructor Mari Newell (Mari is a RN with experience working with people with MS) for gentle, adapted yoga being offered in Chilliwack...
- Multiple dates
+National Education Series WebinarsTo support the community of individuals affected by MS, the MS Society of Canada is developing a series of eight free nationwide webinars. Join us...