Say hello to Northern Regional Chapter
Prince George, British Columbia Office
About this Chapter
We are very excited to share with you our journey towards a new way of working and invite you to become agents of change for the MS Society. The Prince George Chapter, surrounding areas including the Yukon have joined forces to create the Northern Regional Chapter. This new structure will help us reach our goal - to better deliver on our mission and provide the greatest benefit to the greatest number of people affected by MS.
We want to welcome you to the Northern Regional Chapter and we look forward to making a stronger impact, raising much needed funds and making a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
PO Box 1116
1323 5th Ave
Prince George STN A
Toll Free 1-800-268-7582
Yukon Toll Free 1-866-991-0577
Community Services Coordinator
Toll Free 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7259
Yukon Toll Free 1-866-991-0577 ext. 7259
Senior Development Coordinator
Toll free: 1-800-268-7582 ext. 7261
Yukon Toll Free 1-866-991-0577 ext. 7261
- Soccer Star Christine Sinclair sets her sights on Beating MS through supporting A&W’s Burgers to Beat MSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – July 18, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada are pleased to...
- Common acne medication offers new treatment for multiple sclerosisStudy results offer safe and affordable treatment option Calgary, AB – May 31, 2017 – A Canadian clinical trial led by researchers at the University...
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
Sat2017 MS Bike West KootenayMS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all...
Sat2017 MS Bike Cowichan ValleyMS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all...
Sat2017 MS Bike OkanaganMS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
- Multiple dates
+Webinar & Telelearning SeriesCan Do MS and the National MS Society in the United States are excited to bring you a Webinar & Telelearning Series Join live from the convenience...