Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
Brampton, Ontario Office
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
- $350,000 awarded to next generation of multiple sclerosis researchersFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Toronto, ON – September 7, 2016 – The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is proud to announce the 2016 recipients of scholarships...
- Serve as a Community Representative on the Research Review PanelEach year the MS Society seeks the necessary scientific expertise required to review applications that are submitted to the Annual Research Competition.
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedOrangeville Play: The Gentleman ClothierOrangeville Play - Purchase Deadline: February 22 nd 2017 We are excited to sell tickets to a special preview of The Gentleman Clothier by Norm Foster...
Sat11th Annual Trivia Night - NPCHCome join the Niagara Peninsula Chapter of Hope's 11th Annual Trivia Night! We will have prizes, penny raffles, and 50/50 draws throughout the night,
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...
- Multiple dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone. ...