Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
Brampton, Ontario Office
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- The Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricingThe Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricing. Have your say on this topic by completing the MS Society of Canada...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
- $350,000 awarded to next generation of multiple sclerosis researchersFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Toronto, ON – September 7, 2016 – The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is proud to announce the 2016 recipients of scholarships...
- Serve as a Community Representative on the Research Review PanelEach year the MS Society seeks the necessary scientific expertise required to review applications that are submitted to the Annual Research Competition.
WedOrangeville Play: The Gentleman ClothierOrangeville Play - Purchase Deadline: February 22 nd 2017 We are excited to sell tickets to a special preview of The Gentleman Clothier by Norm Foster...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, January 16, 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...