Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
Please call ahead to book an appointment; staff are frerquently in the community.
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolkitToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
TueCaregiver Webinar: Coping with GriefGrief is not just experienced after a death; those of us with life-altering and life-limiting conditions often live with grief that is not recognized...
TueWebinar: Preparing for the FutureWhether one is healthy, or coping with a chronic illness such as MS, planning for aging and long term care needs is an ever-present, but too often...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
MonI Challenge MSI Challenge MS is you. It's any personal activity, event or group gathering where you are making a difference and raising money for Canadians living...
ThuVictoria Gut HealthJoin Ed Ishiguro, Professor Emeritus, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, University of Victoria as he discusses how our digestive tracts...