Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
Brampton, Ontario Office
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
- The Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricingThe Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricing. Have your say on this topic by completing the MS Society of Canada...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
- $350,000 awarded to next generation of multiple sclerosis researchersFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Toronto, ON – September 7, 2016 – The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is proud to announce the 2016 recipients of scholarships...
- Serve as a Community Representative on the Research Review PanelEach year the MS Society seeks the necessary scientific expertise required to review applications that are submitted to the Annual Research Competition.
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada join forces for an 8th year to Beat MS$1 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada will go towards helping those living with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE VANCOUVER, BC – A&W Food Services...
FriHoliday Gift BasketsPurchase a gift basket full of nuts and chocolates to support the MS Society, Peel-Dufferin Chapter Available in small $20, medium $40, and large...
- Multiple dates
+VON Hamilton Caregiver Education SeriesHAMILTON - October 5, 19, 26, November 2 (four part series - registrants are requested to attend all four dates) VON Hamilton Caregiver Education...
ThuDay to day strategies - CambridgeDay to Day Strategies...for living well with multiple sclerosis Featuring Kathleen Carr, Multiple Sclerosis Nurse (MSCN), MS program, Clinic and...
WedTherapy in MS Balancing Risk and BenefitTherapy in MS: Balancing Risk and Benefit Dr. Stephen McKenzie is an Associate Professor University of Toronto, Department of Medicine, Neurology;...
SatHamilton-Halton Trivia NightDo you have what it takes to be the trivia masters? Teams of 8 compete in 10 regular rounds of trivia for glory, fun and bragging rights. Doors open...