Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
Brampton, Ontario Office
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- New $8.4 million Sask. MS research chair announced at U of SA new $8.4 million University of Saskatchewan Chair in Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Research will lead a drive toward a cure for multiple sclerosis...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
WedOrangeville Play: The Gentleman ClothierOrangeville Play - Purchase Deadline: February 22 nd 2017 We are excited to sell tickets to a special preview of The Gentleman Clothier by Norm Foster...
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedMarch Live and Learn in KitchenerAll Live and Learn Sessions are free to people living with MS, caregivers, friends and family. This same session will run in Cambridge at the YMCA...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...
SatTherapy and MS SarniaThe Southwest Ontario Chapter invites you to an all day education event for persons affected by multiple sclerosis. THERAPY IN MS: BALANCING RISK...