Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
Brampton, Ontario Office
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
Please call ahead to book an appointment; staff are frerquently in the community.
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
- Soccer Star Christine Sinclair sets her sights on Beating MS through supporting A&W’s Burgers to Beat MSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – July 18, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada are pleased to...
SatMS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
Sat2017 MS Connect Conference TorontoREGISTER Details: The MS Society of Canada, Ontario and Nunavut Division, is hosting a one-day conference for people with MS, their caregivers and...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies TimminsSEPTEMBER 23 - TIMMINS 10:15 AM to 3:00 PM LIGHT BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED FROM 9:45 AM TO 10:15 AM IN CAFETERIA NEAR THE LECTURE THEATRE. CURRENT...
ThuFINANCIAL PLANNING WORKSHOP ChathamFAMILIES AFFECTED BY DISABILITY PROGRAM - FINANCIAL PLANNING WORKSHOP Active Lifestyles Centre Café, 20 Merritt Ave. Chatham, ON Free, light refreshments...
SatHealth Expo and Education Event WindsorSAVE THE DATE 10:00 AM TO 3:00 PM HEALTH EXPO AND EDUCATION EVENT Lunch provided Topics, Speakers and Exhibit Hall vendors to be determined. More...