Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
Please call ahead to book an appointment; staff are frerquently in the community.
- Listening to People Affected by MS 2.0The MS Society of Canada has launched a nationwide survey to gather insight and input from people affected by multiple sclerosis. The results from...
- MS Society of Canada Supports International, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Improve Cognition in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis$5 million grant will support global study examining cognitive rehabilitation and aerobic exercise in improving cognition in progressive MS Toronto,
- Join the MS Society of Canada in Advocating for Support for #LifeWithMSOnline campaign asks Canadians to join in solidarity and engage local MPs to fight for improved income and employment, increased access, and investment...
- Christine Sinclair Leads the Burgers to Beat MS Team to VictoryA&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada raise $1.9 million for those affected by multiple sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC, August 27, 2018 – A&W Food Services...
- Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair and A&W Canada Team Up to End Multiple Sclerosis in Canada$2 from every A&W Teen Burger ® sold across Canada on Burgers to Beat MS Day on Thursday, August 16 will be donated to the MS Society of Canada to...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Talk 2018Connect with MS researchers and therapists from the comfort of your own home! All you need is a working phone line to participate in educational...
ThuWomen Against MS Gala presented by K+S Potash Canada in SaskatoonOn Thursday, November 8th the Saskatchewan Division of the MS Society of Canada will host the first ever Women Against Multiple Sclerosis (WAMS)...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies CambridgeCURRENT AND EMERGING THERAPIES Current and Emerging Therapies will explore new research, current and emerging treatments, as well as information...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies
MonExploring Nutrition in MSPatients seeking complementary and alternative treatment approaches for Multiple Sclerosis are becoming increasingly more common. Naturopathic Doctors...