Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
Brampton, Ontario Office
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
Please call ahead to book an appointment; staff are frerquently in the community.
- Soccer Star Christine Sinclair sets her sights on Beating MS through supporting A&W’s Burgers to Beat MSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – July 18, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada are pleased to...
- Common acne medication offers new treatment for multiple sclerosisStudy results offer safe and affordable treatment option Calgary, AB – May 31, 2017 – A Canadian clinical trial led by researchers at the University...
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
TueFinances WoodstockFinances Woodstock Tuesday, September 5 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm CMHA Building 522 Peel Street (at Peel and Wellington Street South), Woodstock, ON N4S...
Tue17th Annual Atlas Care Golf Tournament17th Annual Atlas Care MS Golf Tournament It's that time of year when we come together to tee up our golf balls to end MS! When: Tuesday September...
- Multiple dates
+Mindfulness Meditation six week Session AjaxMindfulness Meditation six week session September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 in total By the end of the sessions,
SatDay to Day Strategies BrantfordDAY TO DAY STRATEGIES FOR LIVING WELL WITH MS Brant Mutual Insurance Community Partnership Room. 20 Holiday Drive, Brantford, ON N3R 7J4 Lunch Provided...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies TimminsSEPTEMBER 23 - TIMMINS 10:15 AM to 3:00 PM LIGHT BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED FROM 9:45 AM TO 10:15 AM IN CAFETERIA NEAR THE LECTURE THEATRE. CURRENT...