Say hello to Peel-Dufferin Chapter
7700 Hurontario St, Unit 601, Suite 700
Monday to Friday
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Chapter office is located in the Community Doors office, located next to Wok of Fame.
Please call ahead to book an appointment; staff are frerquently in the community.
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
SatMS 101 Toronto November 18Saturday, November 18 1:00 PM TO 4:00 PM MS 101 - for the newly diagnosed person and their significant others MS 101 is an important information...
SatUnderstanding Medical Cannabis & MS1:00 - 4:00 pm Dr. Celeste Collins, MBChB, MFGP, CCFP, FCFP, and Dr. Jaun Bothma, MBChB, MFGP, MPharmMed, CCFP, will join us to discuss topics such...
ThuProgress in MS Research and Therapies CornwallProgress in Multiple Sclerosis Research and Therapies Ramada Inn-Simon Fraser Room 805 Brookdale Avenue Cornwall, Ontario K6J 4P3 This educational...