We are currently in the process of redesigning our website. You may need to visit one of our original webpages to find the information you are looking for as we are in the process of moving information to the new website. Visit the original webpage for Section Montréal.
Say hello to Section Montréal
About this office
The Quebec Division of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is the principal resource in the province for information about multiple sclerosis, services for people with MS ( 8,000 members) and family members, and education programs. Services and programs are delivered usually through the local chapters which serve communities across Quebec with the division providing services to non-chapter areas.
Hundreds of volunteers with the assistance of professional staff carry out individual and family services programs, social action, public awareness and fund raising activities.
The Quebec-based researchers are recognized as being among the leaders in MS research. The division also works closely with MS clinics which provide patient care and research programs.
Consul the last annual reports of Quebec Division
- Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair and A&W Canada Team Up to End Multiple Sclerosis in Canada$2 from every A&W Teen Burger ® sold across Canada on Burgers to Beat MS Day on Thursday, August 16 will be donated to the MS Society of Canada to...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Kick Off 10th Annual Burgers to Beat MS CampaignCanadians Invited to Join Christine Sinclair on the Burgers to Beat MS Team and Help Take On Multiple Sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC -- July 9, 2018 – A&W...
- Senate Committee Report Released – Breaking Down BarriersJune 27, 2018 – The Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science, and Technology released the report Breaking Down Barriers: A Critical Analysis...
- Accessible Canada Act IntroducedJune 20, 2018 – The Minister of Science and Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, the Hon. Kirsty Duncan, introduced the Bill entitled...
- Conference Board of Canada Releases Latest Report on Multiple Sclerosis in the WorkplaceMay 2, 2018 - The latest study released by the Conference Board of Canada and supported by the MS Society of Canada finds that improving financial...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Connect '18Join us in Calgary for MS Connect '18, the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & Northwest Territories Division's annual conference, on September 21 &...
SatMS Connect 2018 - MB Division Join us for a day of discovery and learning!
FriTEE OFF FOR MS Please join our 3rd Annual Tee OFF MS Golf Tournament! Its a fun day to golf with friends and raise money for a great cause!
SatFreedom Ride to End MS 2018Motorcyclists! Are you looking for a ride, through the country side with winding turns and scenic views? This August 18 th join with a hundred other...