Say hello to Southwest chapter
- Senate Committee Report Released – Breaking Down BarriersJune 27, 2018 – The Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science, and Technology released the report Breaking Down Barriers: A Critical Analysis...
- Accessible Canada Act IntroducedJune 20, 2018 – The Minister of Science and Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, the Hon. Kirsty Duncan, introduced the Bill entitled...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Kick Off 10th Annual Burgers to Beat MS CampaignCanadians Invited to Join Christine Sinclair on the Burgers to Beat MS Team and Help Take On Multiple Sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC -- July 9, 2018 – A&W...
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
WedSummer Picnics! - Grand River Chapter
- Multiple Dates
+MS Connect '18Join us in Calgary for MS Connect '18, the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & Northwest Territories Division's annual conference, on September 21 &...
SatMS Connect 2018 - MB Division Join us for a day of discovery and learning!
MonEdmonton Bowling Social GroupA $5 participant fee contributes to the cost of two games of bowling and the shoe rental. There are bowling ramps to assist with guiding the ball.