Say hello to Sudbury Chapter
Sudbury, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- New $8.4 million Sask. MS research chair announced at U of SA new $8.4 million University of Saskatchewan Chair in Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Research will lead a drive toward a cure for multiple sclerosis...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
WedMS LuncheonHello Everyone! We’d love to invite everyone back to our first luncheon of 2017. Our volunteers, Joanne & Rose will be making lasagna and home made...
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedMarch Live and Learn in KitchenerAll Live and Learn Sessions are free to people living with MS, caregivers, friends and family. This same session will run in Cambridge at the YMCA...
MonSocial Media Based Frauds and ScamsThe Peel-Dufferin Chapter presents: Social Media Based Frauds and Scams Monday, March 20 10:00 am to 12:30 pm Lunch provided Featuring: Constable...
MonCaregiver Education EventCaregiver Education Event Monday, March 20 , 2017 Amica in Thornhill 546 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill, ON L4J 1A2 Presenter: Eleanor Silverberg...