Say hello to Sudbury Chapter
Sudbury, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- The Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricingThe Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricing. Have your say on this topic by completing the MS Society of Canada...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
- $350,000 awarded to next generation of multiple sclerosis researchersFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Toronto, ON – September 7, 2016 – The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is proud to announce the 2016 recipients of scholarships...
- Serve as a Community Representative on the Research Review PanelEach year the MS Society seeks the necessary scientific expertise required to review applications that are submitted to the Annual Research Competition.
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada join forces for an 8th year to Beat MS$1 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada will go towards helping those living with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE VANCOUVER, BC – A&W Food Services...
- Multiple dates
+VON Hamilton Caregiver Education SeriesHAMILTON - October 5, 19, 26, November 2 (four part series - registrants are requested to attend all four dates) VON Hamilton Caregiver Education...
ThuDay to day strategies - CambridgeDay to Day Strategies...for living well with multiple sclerosis Featuring Kathleen Carr, Multiple Sclerosis Nurse (MSCN), MS program, Clinic and...
WedTherapy in MS Balancing Risk and BenefitTherapy in MS: Balancing Risk and Benefit Dr. Stephen McKenzie is an Associate Professor University of Toronto, Department of Medicine, Neurology;...
TueIntroduction to Multiple Sclerosis TorontoPresenter: Dr. Chantel Roy-Hewitson, neurologist MS Clinic St. Michael's Hospital Dr Roy-Hewitson completed her MD at St George’s University and...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies - North BayThe Emerging Therapies education session explores new research, current and emerging treatments, as well as information that can assist with symptom...