Say hello to Sudbury-Manitoulin Chapter
Visit us during our office hours:
January1 to May 31 - Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Noon - 12:30 for Lunch
June 1 to December 31 - Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Noon to 12:30 for Lunch
Fully Accessible building - elevator and washrooms. Located along a major transit route and free parking on site.
About this office
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of primary progressive MSThe Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) is conducting a drug review for an MS treatment called Ocrevus for people living...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
WedCaregiver Webinar - Difficult ConversationsThis webinar will explore some of the main factors that make certain conversations particularly difficult to have. Challenging topics will be discussed...
WedMindfulness Meditation Info Session CanningtonMindfulness Based Meditation Information Session Wednesday, October 25 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 - 15 people in total This session is geared...
WedEmployment Law & Volunteer Legal Advocacy Program ...
MonResilience: Addressing the Challenges CobourgWelcome to the North American Education Program: Resilience: Addressing the Challenges of MS, brought to you by the National MS Society in partnership...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies KingstonCURRENT AND EMERGING THERAPIES Current and Emerging Therapies will explore new research, current and emerging treatments, as well as information...