Say hello to Sudbury Chapter
Sudbury, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
ThuMaking the MOST of Your MS ChathamMaking the Most of your MS - Coping with Symptoms MS Overview and Update Featuring: Dr. Awad Mortada MD, LMCC, FRCPC, Dr. Mortada recently relocated...
ThuMindfulness Meditation Info Session AjaxMindfulness Based Meditation Information Session Thursday, April 13 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 - 15 people in total By the end of the session,
WedNavigating Accessible Transit KitchenerGrand River Chapter Live and Learn Navigating Accessible Transit 1:00 p.m. to 2 p.m. Grand River Transit will talk about how to use public transit...
- Multiple dates
+MS Getting on Your Nerves?This is a third-party education event to benefit those affected by multiple sclerosis. Sponsored by the Town of Saint Marys. MS Getting on Your Nerves?...
ThuNutrition and MS TorontoNutrition and MS Toronto Presenter: Jessica Faulds Join Nutritionist Jess Faulds, a Nutritionist and owner of All the Right Bites, for a workshop...