Say hello to Sudbury Chapter
Sudbury, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
- An oil change on Mother’s Day weekend can help someone with MSMay 10, 2017 – Vancouver, BC – Canada has the highest rate of multiple sclerosis in the world. This weekend, take the front seat in the fight to...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
SunMS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone. ...
WedFinancial: RDSP and Disabilty Tax CreditThis Workshop explains the Disability Tax Credit (DTC) Program, and theRegistered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). With the DTC Program, you will...
WedWorld MS Day NiagaraThe MS Society’s Niagara Peninsula Chapter of Hope invites you to celebrate World MS Day with us. Date: Wednesday May 31, 2017 Time: 7:30 – 10:00...
SatCurrent and Emerging Therapies TimminsJUNE 3 - TIMMINS 10:15 AM to 3:00 PM LIGHT BREAKFAST WILL BE SERVED FROM 9:45 AM TO 10:15 AM IN CAFETERIA NEAR THE LECTURE THEATRE. CURRENT AND EMERGING...
SatMS 101 Toronto June 3 2017MS 101 - Newly Diagnosed Information Session your questions answered... MS101 is an important information session designed for people newly diagnosed...