Say hello to Sudbury-Manitoulin Chapter
Visit us during our office hours:
January1 to May 31 - Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Noon - 12:30 for Lunch
June 1 to December 31 - Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Noon to 12:30 for Lunch
Fully Accessible building - elevator and washrooms. Located along a major transit route and free parking on site.
About this office
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- Listening to People Affected by MS 2.0The MS Society of Canada has launched a nationwide survey to gather insight and input from people affected by multiple sclerosis. The results from...
- MS Society of Canada Supports International, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Improve Cognition in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis$5 million grant will support global study examining cognitive rehabilitation and aerobic exercise in improving cognition in progressive MS Toronto,
- Join the MS Society of Canada in Advocating for Support for #LifeWithMSOnline campaign asks Canadians to join in solidarity and engage local MPs to fight for improved income and employment, increased access, and investment...
- Christine Sinclair Leads the Burgers to Beat MS Team to VictoryA&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada raise $1.9 million for those affected by multiple sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC, August 27, 2018 – A&W Food Services...
- Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair and A&W Canada Team Up to End Multiple Sclerosis in Canada$2 from every A&W Teen Burger ® sold across Canada on Burgers to Beat MS Day on Thursday, August 16 will be donated to the MS Society of Canada to...
ThuWomen Against MS Gala presented by K+S Potash Canada in SaskatoonOn Thursday, November 8th the Saskatchewan Division of the MS Society of Canada will host the first ever Women Against Multiple Sclerosis (WAMS)...
TueMood Changes in MS: Merritt,BCThis session will explore why and how people with MS experience changes in mood and provide the latest information on how these symptoms can be addressed...
TueDiet and MS: Castlegar, BCThe effects of diet on MS treatment and progression are uncertain. Although a topic of interest for the MS community, conclusive evidence supporting...
WedLive and Learn: Getting the Most From Your Health Care AppointmentGetting the Most From Your Health Care Appointment presented by Waterloo Wellington Self-Management Team LANGS Kitchener Date & Time: October 17th...
- Multiple Dates
+Cold Lake Community Support GroupOccurs on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, except for July and August . Are you affected by MS or do you know someone who is? Support groups provide...