Say hello to Sudbury-Manitoulin Chapter
Sudbury, Ontario Office
Visit us during our office hours:
January1 to May 31 - Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Noon - 12:30 for Lunch
June 1 to December 31 - Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Noon to 12:30 for Lunch
Fully Accessible building - elevator and washrooms. Located along a major transit route and free parking on site.
About this Chapter
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
- Soccer Star Christine Sinclair sets her sights on Beating MS through supporting A&W’s Burgers to Beat MSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – July 18, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada are pleased to...
- Common acne medication offers new treatment for multiple sclerosisStudy results offer safe and affordable treatment option Calgary, AB – May 31, 2017 – A Canadian clinical trial led by researchers at the University...
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
Sat2017 MS Connect Conference TorontoREGISTER Details: The MS Society of Canada, Ontario and Nunavut Division, is hosting a one-day conference for people with MS, their caregivers and...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
TueFinances WoodstockFinances Woodstock Tuesday, September 5 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm CMHA Building 522 Peel Street (at Peel and Wellington Street South), Woodstock, ON N4S...
Sat6th Annual MS Charity Golf Tournament6th Annual MS Society Charity Golf Tournament FORE A CURE: TEE OFF TO END MS Saturday, September 16, 2017 Cedar Green Golf Course, Garson Teams of...
SatDay to Day Strategies BrantfordDAY TO DAY STRATEGIES FOR LIVING WELL WITH MS Brant Mutual Insurance Community Partnership Room. 20 Holiday Drive, Brantford, ON N3R 7J4 Lunch Provided...