Say hello to Sudbury Chapter
Sudbury, Ontario Office
About this Chapter
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- MS Society of Canada challenges Canadians to join #TeamFight during MS Awareness MonthFor Immediate Release Toronto -- April 30, 2015 -- Earlier this year, the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada launched a bold new awareness campaign...
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada applauds Federal Government’s support for caregivers and accessibility, presses for further actionToronto, ON -- April 28, 2015 -- The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada (MS Society) applauds the recently announced federal budget, noting that...
- Canada: World leader in hockey, maple syrup and multiple sclerosisMS Society of Canada asks Canadians whether they will flee or fight when it comes to MS Toronto -- March 25, 2015 -- A bold new awareness campaign...
- Ontario & Nunavut Division 2014 volunteer award winners announcedThe Ontario & Nunavut Division awards program is one of the ways the MS Society honours those who have made a significant contribution to furthering...
SatStory and SongStory and Song Fundraiser with performances by Jacob Moon and Robin Benedict Saturday Oct 15, 2016 Redeemer University, Ancaster Doors open at 7pm...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
SunLet's Talk About Mobility and MSLet's Talk About Mobility and MS Dr. Melanie Ursell, neurologist, Keynote speaker - Current and Emerging Therapies Dr. Melanie Ursell is a neurologist...
MonPlanning Your Financial WellnessPlanning your Financial Wellness - Stoney Creek Navigating the maze of Government disability programs, benefits and tax considerations How to kick-start...
TueDay to day strategies - MississaugaDay to Day Strategies...for living well with multiple sclerosis Featuring Kathleen Carr, Multiple Sclerosis Nurse (MSCN), MS program, Clinic and...