Say hello to Sudbury-Manitoulin Chapter
Visit us during our office hours:
January1 to May 31 - Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Noon - 12:30 for Lunch
June 1 to December 31 - Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 4:30pm Closed Noon to 12:30 for Lunch
Fully Accessible building - elevator and washrooms. Located along a major transit route and free parking on site.
About this office
The Sudbury Chapter office offers the following:
- Monthly social activities including Movie night, sitting yoga, Lunch & Learn, Cooking classes and other social events are being planned. Watch for updates coming soon!
- Newly Diagnosed kits/Information/Referrals
- Education Sessions - Emerging Therapies, MS 101, and more! (watch for details)
- A fully-equipped kitchen
- Common recreational areas for crafts, games, watching movies and socializing
- Separate area with tables and chairs to hold meetings or for group activities
- A free library full of books, games and movies
- Certified elevator/lift service
- Two wheelchair-accessible washrooms
- Ample free parking
- Several local fundraisers and events throughout the year! Stay tuned for updates!
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolkitToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
TueCaregiver Webinar: Coping with GriefGrief is not just experienced after a death; those of us with life-altering and life-limiting conditions often live with grief that is not recognized...
TueWebinar: Preparing for the FutureWhether one is healthy, or coping with a chronic illness such as MS, planning for aging and long term care needs is an ever-present, but too often...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
MonI Challenge MSI Challenge MS is you. It's any personal activity, event or group gathering where you are making a difference and raising money for Canadians living...
ThuCowichan Valley CBI presents MS and Persistent PainMS and Persistent Pain: About 50% of people with MS will experience some MS related pain during the course of their illness. MS related pain can...