Say hello to Toronto Chapter
Office hours - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
We try to have someone available in the office, but we are frequently out in the community serving clients; please call ahead before visiting.
The MS Society moved offices January 2014, check our address carefully.
About this office
The Multiple Sclerosis Society, Toronto Chapter provides services to people with MS and their support network. Services include: education, information & support; equipment loans & funding; connection to MS community through support groups; educational & wellness events; listings of recreation programs; social action & advocacy.
The MS Society of Canada, Toronto Chapter, subscribes to a workplace relationship policy, multicultural/antiracism implementation plan.
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
SatMS 101 Toronto November 18Saturday, November 18 1:00 PM TO 4:00 PM MS 101 - for the newly diagnosed person and their significant others MS 101 is an important information...
SatUnderstanding Medical Cannabis & MS1:00 - 4:00 pm Dr. Celeste Collins, MBChB, MFGP, CCFP, FCFP, and Dr. Jaun Bothma, MBChB, MFGP, MPharmMed, CCFP, will join us to discuss topics such...
ThuProgress in MS Research and Therapies CornwallProgress in Multiple Sclerosis Research and Therapies Ramada Inn-Simon Fraser Room 805 Brookdale Avenue Cornwall, Ontario K6J 4P3 This educational...