Say hello to Toronto Chapter
Toronto, Ontario Office
Office hours - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
We try to have someone available in the office, but we are frequently out in the community serving clients; please call ahead before visiting.
The MS Society moved offices January 2014, check our address carefully.
About this Chapter
The Multiple Sclerosis Society, Toronto Chapter provides services to people with MS and their support network. Services include: education, information & support; equipment loans & funding; subsidies for home cleaning & incontinence supplies; connection to MS community through self-help groups; educational & wellness events; listings of recreation programs; social action & advocacy.
The MS Society of Canada, Toronto Chapter, subscribes to a workplace relationship policy, multicultural/antiracism implementation plan.
- The Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricingThe Government of Canada is seeking input from stakeholders regarding drug pricing. Have your say on this topic by completing the MS Society of Canada...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
- $350,000 awarded to next generation of multiple sclerosis researchersFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Toronto, ON – September 7, 2016 – The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is proud to announce the 2016 recipients of scholarships...
- Serve as a Community Representative on the Research Review PanelEach year the MS Society seeks the necessary scientific expertise required to review applications that are submitted to the Annual Research Competition.
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada join forces for an 8th year to Beat MS$1 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada will go towards helping those living with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE VANCOUVER, BC – A&W Food Services...
ThuDay to day strategies - CambridgeDay to Day Strategies...for living well with multiple sclerosis Featuring Kathleen Carr, Multiple Sclerosis Nurse (MSCN), MS program, Clinic and...
WedVON Hamilton Caregiver Education SeriesHAMILTON - October 5, 19, 26, November 2 (four part series - registrants are requested to attend all four dates) VON Hamilton Caregiver Education...
WedTherapy in MS Balancing Risk and BenefitTherapy in MS: Balancing Risk and Benefit Dr. Stephen McKenzie is an Associate Professor University of Toronto, Department of Medicine, Neurology;...
ThuAn Evening with Dr. Rick PaulsethDr. Rick Paulseth, the Director of the MS Clinic at McMaster, will be speaking about the latest research in MS and symptom management. Dr. Rick Paulseth...
TueIntroduction to Multiple Sclerosis TorontoPresenter: Dr. Chantel Roy-Hewitson, neurologist MS Clinic St. Michael's Hospital Dr Roy-Hewitson completed her MD at St George’s University and...