Say hello to Toronto Chapter
Toronto, Ontario Office
Office hours - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
We try to have someone available in the office, but we are frequently out in the community serving clients; please call ahead before visiting.
The MS Society moved offices January 2014, check our address carefully.
About this Chapter
The Multiple Sclerosis Society, Toronto Chapter provides services to people with MS and their support network. Services include: education, information & support; equipment loans & funding; connection to MS community through support groups; educational & wellness events; listings of recreation programs; social action & advocacy.
The MS Society of Canada, Toronto Chapter, subscribes to a workplace relationship policy, multicultural/antiracism implementation plan.
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- Ten Years of Service to People Affected by MSWe say farewell to a strong advocate for people living with MS after a decade of service with the MS Society of Canada. President & CEO Yves Savoie...
- Two of three MS national wellness research grants awarded to U of SFor Immediate Release -- NOVEMBER 10, 2016, 8:30 a.m. Saskatoon, SK. Through a new grant competition from the MS Society of Canada and its affiliated...
- $18 Million Awarded to Three Projects In Global Effort to End Progressive Multiple SclerosisInternational Progressive MS Alliance leading global collaboration to find solutions and treatments for progressive MS September 15, 2016, LONDON,
SunClass SmashGet ready for Class Smash, a fitness fundraiser to raise money for the Humber Scholarship Fund & MS Society of Canada and produced by Richardson...
ThuMaking the MOST of Your MS ChathamMaking the Most of your MS - Coping with Symptoms MS Overview and Update Featuring: Dr. Awad Mortada MD, LMCC, FRCPC, Dr. Mortada recently relocated...
ThuMindfulness Meditation Info Session AjaxMindfulness Based Meditation Information Session Thursday, April 13 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm Maximum 10 - 15 people in total By the end of the session,
WedNavigating Accessible Transit KitchenerGrand River Chapter Live and Learn Navigating Accessible Transit 1:00 p.m. to 2 p.m. Grand River Transit will talk about how to use public transit...
- Multiple dates
+MS Getting on Your Nerves?This is a third-party education event to benefit those affected by multiple sclerosis. Sponsored by the Town of Saint Marys. MS Getting on Your Nerves?...