Say hello to West Island
Where to Reach us:
The group’s Office (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays):
204-3869 Sources Boulevard
DDO, Qc H9B 2A2
11am to 2.30pm
Karnak Shriners building
3350 Sources Boulevard
DDO, Qc H9B 1Z9
Please see the Horizon newsletter or call the office for the schedule.
About this office
- New Drug Mavenclad (cladribine) Patient Feedback SurveyHave your say on this topic by completing the MS Society of Canada survey below! The Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH)...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
FriMS Adventure ChallengesBECAUSE PEOPLE WITH MS MEET CHALLENGES DAILY Experience one of our MS Adventure Challenges, organized jointly with Karavaniers , the experts in adventure...
TueI challenge MSI Challenge MS is you. It's any personal activity, event or group gathering where you are making a difference and raising money for Canadians living...