Say hello to West Island
Where to Reach us:
The group’s Office (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays):
204-3869 Sources Boulevard
DDO, Qc H9B 2A2
11am to 2.30pm
Karnak Shriners building
3350 Sources Boulevard
DDO, Qc H9B 1Z9
Please see the Horizon newsletter or call the office for the schedule.
About this office
Who we Are.
For over 40 years, our mission has been to offer moral and physical support to people with multiple sclerosis; to do the same for their family members and help those afflicted with MS to remain in their home environment for as long as possible.
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
WedWebinar - Therapeutic Management of MSWe are excited to announce that individuals can now register for the next webinar in our National Education Webinar Series . Therapeutic Management...
- Multiple dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone. ...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
FriMS Adventure ChallengesBECAUSE PEOPLE WITH MS MEET CHALLENGES DAILY Experience one of our MS Adventure Challenges, organized jointly with Karavaniers , the experts in adventure...
TueI challenge MSI Challenge MS is you. It's any personal activity, event or group gathering where you are making a difference and raising money for Canadians living...