Say hello to West Island
Where to Reach us:
The group’s Office (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays):
105-1255 Trans Canada Highway
Dorval, Qc H9P 2V4
11am to 2.30pm
Karnak Shriners building
3350 Sources Boulevard
DDO, Qc H9B 1Z9
Please see the Horizon newsletter or call the office for the schedule.
About this office
Who we Are.
For over 40 years, our mission has been to offer moral and physical support to people with multiple sclerosis; to do the same for their family members and help those afflicted with MS to remain in their home environment for as long as possible.
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolkitToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- Multiple Dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
SatMS Summer Camp Registration is now open for MS Summer Camp 2018!
FriUAlberta MS Centre Research SymposiumJoin the UAlberta MS Centre Research Symposium, titled "Gut-Brain Interactions: a focus on finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis." For more information...
ThuMS Mother's Day Carnation Campaign42nd Annual MS Mother's Day Carnation Campaign-Thursday May 10 & Friday May 11, 2018 Make someone’s day special and help in the fight against MS.