Say hello to BC and Yukon Division
Burnaby, British Columbia Office
Burnaby, British Columbia
Monday to Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Temporary Skytrain Elevator Shutdown
Please note that Translink is making major upgrades to the Metrotown Skytrain Station and Bus Exchange. Construction will begin in the Winter of 2015 and is expected to be complete in the Winter 2017. There is a full shutdown of elevator service to Metrotown Station for the duration of this project.
A shuttle bus service will be available to run between Patterson Station and Metrotown. Please speak with our receptionist for the most updated information.
HandyDart Shuttle Schedule:
Runs every 15-20mins
MON-FRI 6am – 10pm
SAT 9am – 10pm
SUN & HOLIDAYS 9am – 8pm
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Bike Air Quality SafetyMS Bike Cowichan Valley Experience and West Kootenay Challenge Air Quality Safety In light of the recent BC forest fires, MS Society is sharing important...
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
SatMS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...
SatEducation Session: MS 101 for the Newly Diagnosed, BurnabyMS 101 - FOR THE NEWLY DIAGNOSED Are you recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) and looking to start your journey equipped with valuable,
WedEducation Session: MS FATIGUE MANAGEMENT & BRAIN HEALTH - GibsonsMS FATIGUE MANAGEMENT & BRAIN HEALTH Gibsons Education Session Are you tired of feeling tired? Learn more about MS Fatigue Management and Improving...
- Multiple dates
+Yoga Class for People Living with MSJoin us with instructor Mari Newell (Mari is a RN with experience working with people with MS) for gentle, adapted yoga being offered in Chilliwack...
WedResiliency Education Session - AbbotsfordResiliency Education Session - Abbotsford Many people living with chronic disease, including Multiple Sclerosis, know that practicing resiliency...