Say hello to Ontario and Nunavut Division
About this office
During the holiday season the services we deliver are on a reduced schedule. Please contact us through one of the options below for further information. Thank you.
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Kick Off 10th Annual Burgers to Beat MS CampaignCanadians Invited to Join Christine Sinclair on the Burgers to Beat MS Team and Help Take On Multiple Sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC -- July 9, 2018 – A&W...
- Senate Committee Report Released – Breaking Down BarriersJune 27, 2018 – The Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science, and Technology released the report Breaking Down Barriers: A Critical Analysis...
- Accessible Canada Act IntroducedJune 20, 2018 – The Minister of Science and Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, the Hon. Kirsty Duncan, introduced the Bill entitled...
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Spring 2018 in Grand ErieClick the link below to read the newsletter to find out what's happening inside Grand Erie this spring. New programming, upcoming fundraisers and...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
WedSummer Picnics! - Grand River Chapter
SatMS Connect 2018 - MB Division Join us for a day of discovery and learning!
ThuMS Golf Classic www.msgolf.ca
- Multiple Dates
+South Peace Daytime Support GroupAre you affected by MS or do you know someone who is? Support groups provide a safe place to gather resources, socialize, and freely and confidentially...