Say hello to Ontario and Nunavut Division
About this office
During the holiday season the services we deliver are on a reduced schedule. Please contact us through one of the options below for further information. Thank you.
- Spring 2018 in Grand ErieClick the link below to read the newsletter to find out what's happening inside Grand Erie this spring. New programming, upcoming fundraisers and...
- 2018 Bedolfe Application Grand Erie ChapterClick the link below to download your 2018 application for to the Grand Erie Chapter's Bedolfe Grant. https://mssociety.ca/library/image/78bswQU2etixn1OvdVug4YprFzjlCq05/large.png...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Pamela Valentine – Leading Innovation & Change at the MS SocietyThe board of directors of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is pleased to announce that Dr. Pamela (Pam) Valentine has been appointed President...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Walk Lace up for the MS Walk and show families in your community that they do not have to face MS alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
SatMS Summer Camp Registration is now open for MS Summer Camp 2018!
ThuMS Mother's Day Carnation Campaign42nd Annual MS Mother's Day Carnation Campaign-Thursday May 10 & Friday May 11, 2018 Make someone’s day special and help in the fight against MS.
WedCannabis - Use, Safety 7 LegislationLive & Learn - Grand River Chapter Join Tuaha Saeed, Regional Manager (Mid & SW Ontario Cannabis Clinics)| Physician assistant, Consult & Training...