Say hello to Ontario and Nunavut Division
Toronto, Ontario Office
About this Division
During the holiday season the services we deliver are on a reduced schedule. Please contact us through one of the options below for further information. Thank you.
- Grand River Chapter office has movedThe Grand River Chapter office has moved. As part of Accelerating Research, the MS Society of Canada national volunteer board directed that a greater...
- Volunteer - Ottawa MS WalkVolunteer for the Ottawa Mandarin MS Walk The Ottawa Mandarin MS Walk is just around the corner on Sunday, April 30, 2017 at Tunney's Pasture. The...
- Brockville Self Help GroupThis group meets the 4 th Thursday each month from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in downtown Brockville. The meeting place is accessible and parking is available.
- 2017 Bedolfe Funding Guidelines & ApplicationOur updated 2017 Guidelines and Application form has been uploaded! Please make sure to review the guidelines as changes have been made this year.
- 2017 Winter Newsletter Check out our recently updated 2017 Newsletter to see what's going on inside Grand Erie! ...
- Multiple dates
+Brockville Self Help GroupThis group meets the 4 th Thursday each month from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in downtown Brockville. The meeting place is accessible and parking is available.
SatEpic Dance Party to KRUSH MSJoin Kirsty's Krushers once again for our annual Epic Glo Dance Party to KRUSH MS. Proceeds going to Sault Sainte Marie MS WALK. This is a +19 event,
WedMS LuncheonHello Everyone! We’d love to invite everyone back to our first luncheon of 2017. Our volunteers, Joanne & Rose will be making lasagna and home made...
WedWork is an important part of lifeWork is an important part of life; what happens when your health interferes with your ability to work? When you have a chronic health condition,
WedMarch Live and Learn in KitchenerAll Live and Learn Sessions are free to people living with MS, caregivers, friends and family. This same session will run in Cambridge at the YMCA...