Say hello to Quebec Division
About this office
The Quebec Division of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is the principal resource in the province for information about multiple sclerosis, services for people with MS (8,000 members) and family members, and education programs. Services and programs are delivered usually through the local chapters which serve communities across Quebec with the division providing services to non-chapter areas.
Hundreds of volunteers with the assistance of professional staff carry out individual and family services programs, social action, public awareness and fund raising activities.
The Quebec-based researchers are recognized as being among the leaders in MS research. The division also works closely with MS clinics which provide patient care and research programs.
Consult the last annual reports of Quebec Division
|Annual reports||Financial Statements|
Vous pouvez également consulter la plus récente déclaration de renseignements T3010 de la Société de la SP sur le site Web de l’Agence du revenu du Canada.
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Kick Off 10th Annual Burgers to Beat MS CampaignCanadians Invited to Join Christine Sinclair on the Burgers to Beat MS Team and Help Take On Multiple Sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC -- July 9, 2018 – A&W...
- Senate Committee Report Released – Breaking Down BarriersJune 27, 2018 – The Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science, and Technology released the report Breaking Down Barriers: A Critical Analysis...
- Accessible Canada Act IntroducedJune 20, 2018 – The Minister of Science and Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, the Hon. Kirsty Duncan, introduced the Bill entitled...
- MS Society takes to Parliament Hill urging Members to act now to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and investment in health research among priorities Toronto, ON -- April 26, 2018 – From April 30 to...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2018 - 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2018 - 2019 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
WedSummer Picnics! - Grand River Chapter
- Multiple Dates
+MS Connect '18Join us in Calgary for MS Connect '18, the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & Northwest Territories Division's annual conference, on September 21 &...
SatMS Connect 2018 - MB Division Join us for a day of discovery and learning!
MonEdmonton Bowling Social GroupA $5 participant fee contributes to the cost of two games of bowling and the shoe rental. There are bowling ramps to assist with guiding the ball.