Say hello to Quebec Division
About this office
The Quebec Division of the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada is the principal resource in the province for information about multiple sclerosis, services for people with MS (8,000 members) and family members, and education programs. Services and programs are delivered usually through the local chapters which serve communities across Quebec with the division providing services to non-chapter areas.
Hundreds of volunteers with the assistance of professional staff carry out individual and family services programs, social action, public awareness and fund raising activities.
The Quebec-based researchers are recognized as being among the leaders in MS research. The division also works closely with MS clinics which provide patient care and research programs.
Consult the last annual reports of Quebec Division
|Annual reports||Financial Statements|
Vous pouvez également consulter la plus récente déclaration de renseignements T3010 de la Société de la SP sur le site Web de l’Agence du revenu du Canada.
- MS Society of Canada Supports International, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Improve Cognition in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis$5 million grant will support global study examining cognitive rehabilitation and aerobic exercise in improving cognition in progressive MS Toronto,
- Join the MS Society of Canada in Advocating for Support for #LifeWithMSOnline campaign asks Canadians to join in solidarity and engage local MPs to fight for improved income and employment, increased access, and investment...
- Christine Sinclair Leads the Burgers to Beat MS Team to VictoryA&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada raise $1.9 million for those affected by multiple sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC, August 27, 2018 – A&W Food Services...
- Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair and A&W Canada Team Up to End Multiple Sclerosis in Canada$2 from every A&W Teen Burger ® sold across Canada on Burgers to Beat MS Day on Thursday, August 16 will be donated to the MS Society of Canada to...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Kick Off 10th Annual Burgers to Beat MS CampaignCanadians Invited to Join Christine Sinclair on the Burgers to Beat MS Team and Help Take On Multiple Sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC -- July 9, 2018 – A&W...
SatMS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Connect '18Join us in Calgary for MS Connect '18, the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & Northwest Territories Division's annual conference, on September 21 &...
Sat2018 MS Connects - SKOn November 17 th , 2018, Join us for a day of discovery and learning! Learn about the latest in advancement in MS research and enjoy the company...
WedSherwood Park Support GroupOccurs on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Are you affected by MS or do you know someone who is? Support groups...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Wellness -Adaptive Yoga (Chilliwack)Yoga Class for People Living with MS Gentle, adapted yoga is being offered in Chilliwack to meet the needs of people with a range of abilities from...