Say hello to Saskatchewan Division
Regina, Saskatchewan Office
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Office
About this Division
Bonnie Gleim, Chair
Dennis Patterson, Vice-Chair
Brian Duck, Past Chair
Bob Szautner, Treasurer
Eugene Paquin, Government Relations Chair
Michael Mahon, Member at Large
Charity Evans, Member at Large
Michelle Thall, Member at Large
Jeannette Caldwell, Member at Large
Jackie Pilon, Member at Large
Ryan Wiebe, Member at Large
Erin Kuan, President SK & MB Divisions
Lisa Smith, Director of Development
Maggie Lens, Manager, Development - North
Sierra Thompson, Manager, Development - South
Kathy Moorman, Community Resources Coordinator - North
Karen White, Administrative Assistant - North
Karen Markusson, Administrative Assistant - South
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...
- Soccer Star Christine Sinclair sets her sights on Beating MS through supporting A&W’s Burgers to Beat MSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – July 18, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada Inc. and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada are pleased to...
- Common acne medication offers new treatment for multiple sclerosisStudy results offer safe and affordable treatment option Calgary, AB – May 31, 2017 – A Canadian clinical trial led by researchers at the University...
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
WedDiet & MS - WebinarSummary: We explore information related to diet and multiple sclerosis. We will discuss existing evidence for dietary considerations among individuals...
- Multiple dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 100,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone. ...