Say hello to Saskatchewan Division
About this office
Bonnie Gleim, Chair
Dennis Patterson, Vice-Chair
Brian Duck, Past Chair
Bob Szautner, Treasurer
Eugene Paquin, Government Relations Chair
Michael Mahon, Member at Large
Charity Evans, Member at Large
Michelle Thall, Member at Large
Jeannette Caldwell, Member at Large
Jackie Pilon, Member at Large
Ryan Wiebe, Member at Large
Erin Kuan, President SK & MB Divisions
Lisa Smith, Director of Development
Maggie Lens, Manager, Development - North
Sierra Thompson, Manager, Development - South
Kathy Moorman, Community Resources Coordinator - North
Karen White, Administrative Assistant - North
Karen Markusson, Administrative Assistant - South
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of primary progressive MSThe Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) is conducting a drug review for an MS treatment called Ocrevus for people living...
- Canadians Come Together to Raise Awareness and Funds to Help Beat MSA&W’s Annual Burgers to Beat MS Campaign Raises $1.85 Million FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – September 1, 2017 – A&W Food Services of Canada...
- Managing your MS Treatment: MS Society of Canada shares MS Wellness ToolboxToronto, ON – August 30, 2017 – As we prepare to settle back into the routine of school and work, the MS Society of Canada is reminding Canadians...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Team Up with Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair to Beat MS$2 from every Teen Burger® sold across Canada on August 24th will go towards helping those with MS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vancouver, BC – August 17,
- MS Society of Canada 2018 – 2019 Annual Research Grants and Awards Competition is now OPENIf you are interested in submitting an application, please visit the following links for more information: 1. endMS Personnel Awards Note: For those...