Say hello to Saskatchewan Division
Regina, Saskatchewan Office
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Office
About this Division
Bonnie Gleim, Chair
Dennis Patterson, Vice-Chair
Brian Duck, Past Chair
Bob Szautner, Treasurer
Eugene Paquin, Government Relations Chair
Michael Mahon, Member at Large
Charity Evans, Member at Large
Michelle Thall, Member at Large
Jeannette Caldwell, Member at Large
Jackie Pilon, Member at Large
Ryan Wiebe, Member at Large
Erin Kuan, President SK & MB Divisions
Lisa Smith, Director of Development
Maggie Lens, Manager, Development - North
Sierra Thompson, Manager, Development - South
Kathy Moorman, Community Resources Coordinator - North
Karen White, Administrative Assistant - North
Karen Markusson, Administrative Assistant - South
- Common acne medication offers new treatment for multiple sclerosisStudy results offer safe and affordable treatment option Calgary, AB – May 31, 2017 – A Canadian clinical trial led by researchers at the University...
- MS Society urges Members of Parliament to act to improve #LifeWithMSSecure income and employment, improved access, and accelerated research among top priorities Toronto, ON – April 27, 2017 – From May 1-3, 2017 representatives...
- Breaking News: OCREVUS™ (ocrelizumab) is the first drug approved by the FDA for primary progressive MSBreaking News (March 28, 2017): The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced the approval of Ocrevus™ (ocrelizumab) for the treatment of...
- $7+ million MS Progression Cohort to change the face of MS in CanadaMS Society of Canada, Biogen Canada, and Brain Canada partner to support the first Canadian cohort that will study the progression of multiple sclerosis...
- Funding Decisions – MS Society of Canada 2017 - 2018 Annual Research Grants and Awards CompetitionsThe MS Society of Canada is pleased to announce the funding decisions for the 2017 - 2018 research grants and awards competitions. To view the funding...