Say hello to Saskatchewan Division
About this office
Bonnie Gleim, Chair
Dennis Patterson, Vice-Chair
Brian Duck, Past Chair
Bob Szautner, Treasurer
Eugene Paquin, Government Relations Chair
Michael Mahon, Member at Large
Charity Evans, Member at Large
Michelle Thall, Member at Large
Jeannette Caldwell, Member at Large
Jackie Pilon, Member at Large
Ryan Wiebe, Member at Large
Erin Kuan, President SK & MB Divisions
Lisa Smith, Director of Development
Maggie Lens, Manager, Development - North
Amy Bosche, Manager, Development - South
Rebecca Buttons, Community Engagement Coordinator - North
Rachelle Phenix, Senior Community Resources Coordinator - North
SK (Saskatoon office)
(306) 244-2114 x5050
Stacey Brandt, Senior Community Resources Coordinator - South SK
(306) 522-5600 x5010
Kat Matlock, Administrative Assistant - North
Donna Boyle, Coordinator Marketing & Communications
- Soccer Superstar Christine Sinclair and A&W Canada Team Up to End Multiple Sclerosis in Canada$2 from every A&W Teen Burger ® sold across Canada on Burgers to Beat MS Day on Thursday, August 16 will be donated to the MS Society of Canada to...
- A&W Canada and the MS Society of Canada Kick Off 10th Annual Burgers to Beat MS CampaignCanadians Invited to Join Christine Sinclair on the Burgers to Beat MS Team and Help Take On Multiple Sclerosis VANCOUVER, BC -- July 9, 2018 – A&W...
- Senate Committee Report Released – Breaking Down BarriersJune 27, 2018 – The Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science, and Technology released the report Breaking Down Barriers: A Critical Analysis...
- Accessible Canada Act IntroducedJune 20, 2018 – The Minister of Science and Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities, the Hon. Kirsty Duncan, introduced the Bill entitled...
- Conference Board of Canada Releases Latest Report on Multiple Sclerosis in the WorkplaceMay 2, 2018 - The latest study released by the Conference Board of Canada and supported by the MS Society of Canada finds that improving financial...
- Multiple Dates
+MS Bike Gear up for the MS Bike and show the 77,000 Canadians living with MS that they do not have to face the disease alone.
- Multiple Dates
+MS Connect '18Join us in Calgary for MS Connect '18, the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & Northwest Territories Division's annual conference, on September 21 &...
SatMS Connect 2018 - MB Division Join us for a day of discovery and learning!
FriTEE OFF FOR MS Please join our 3rd Annual Tee OFF MS Golf Tournament! Its a fun day to golf with friends and raise money for a great cause!
SatFreedom Ride to End MS 2018Motorcyclists! Are you looking for a ride, through the country side with winding turns and scenic views? This August 18 th join with a hundred other...