MS 101 Burlington 2018
- Location: Burlington Central Library
- Address: 2331 New Street, Centennial Hall, Burlington, Ontario, L7R 1J4
- Contact Info: Catharine Everets, 1‑905‑527‑7874 Ext. 3503
- April 10, 2018 at 6:30PM EDT
- April 12, 2018 at 6:30PM EDT
MS 101 (TWO PART SERIES)
Burlington Central Library (Centennial Hall)
2331 New Street
Burlington, ON L7R 1J4
Dr. Paulseth, Director of the Hamilton MS Clinic. Presentation will include what is MS, types of MS, treatment options, research updates.
Dr. Nandini Daljit, M.S.W/Ed.D. Presentation will include strategies to cope with your diagnosis. A panel of individuals living with MS will share strategies that have worked for them.
Light refreshments provided.
To register or for more information contact Catharine Everets at
or 905-527-7874 ext 3503