Cannabis – Medical Usage, Safety & Legislation Chatham
- Relevant Offices: Bruce Grey Chapter, Chatham-Kent Windsor-Essex Chapter, Cornwall & District Chapter, Durham Northumberland ChapterFrontenac, Lennox & Addington ChapterGrand Erie ChapterGrand River ChapterHamilton-Halton ChapterQuinte ChapterKapuskasing UnitLake Superior District ChapterLeeds Grenville ChapterNiagara Peninsula Chapter of HopeNipissing, Parry Sound & Temiskaming ChapterOttawa ChapterOxford County ChapterPeel-Dufferin ChapterPeterborough, Kawartha Lakes & Haliburton ChapterPrince Edward County UnitSimcoe Muskoka ChapterSouthwest chapterSudbury-Manitoulin ChapterTimmins ChapterToronto ChapterYork Region Chapter
- Location: Active Lifestyles Centre Café
- Address: 20 Merritt Ave, Chatham, Ontario, N7M 6G9
- Approximately 546 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Nelda Renkema, 1‑519‑676‑7420
June 27, 2018 at 7:00PM EDT
Dr. Mohammed A. Munim, MD,graduated in 2015 in medicine.
His commitment for medicine led him to work as a Regional Manager with the Canadian Cannabis Clinics (CCC).
Dr. Munim will speak to the medical research related to medical
cannabis and will discuss its relevance to multiple
For more information and to register contact Nelda Renkema at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 519 676-7420
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM