Registration is now closed as the spring session will begin on Monday April 25, 2022.
The MS Society of Canada, in partnership with Toronto Rehab presents the TIME™ at Home program. This FREE online, exercise program offers two 1-hour long sessions every week from April 25- June 22, 2022.
The TIME™ at Home program is a virtual fitness program designed for people with mobility challenges who want to:
- Be more confident in your balance
- Feel stronger and be more active
- Move with more ease in their home and community
- Enjoy the many benefits of regular exercise
The TIME™ at Home sessions will be held twice a week, Mondays, and Wednesdays at three separate times, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm ET and 4:00 pm ET, individuals can register for one timeslot. The first 5 weeks participants will attend TIME™ at Home level 1 after 4 weeks participants will advance to level 2, hosted for the final 4 weeks of the Spring session.
Sign up for TIME™ at Home to receive the session Zoom link. An email will be sent to you before every session with the Zoom link.
This short video shares safety instructions and shows how to properly set up your area. You must watch this safety video before registering.
By completing this form, you are giving permission for us to email you. In addition to details on attending TIME sessions, we may occasionally send you information about other programs or events. You can unsubscribe at any time.
How does it work?
Each session is 1-hour long led by a volunteer facilitator and offers video of exercises developed by physiotherapists. After the exercise portion, participants are invited to stay for a 30-minute social on a new theme/topic. *Spaces for this session are limited.
Class 1 will take place on Zoom every Monday and Wednesday for 9 weeks at 11am ET.
Class 2 will take place on Zoom every Monday and Wednesday for 9 weeks at 1 pm ET.
Class 3 will take place on Zoom every Monday and Wednesday for 9 weeks at 4 pm ET.
Please note that there is no class on May 23 for Victoria day.
Why is TIME™ at Home not facilitated as two separate Levels for this session as it was in the past?
In 2021 the MS Society had an opportunity to pilot the TIME™ at Home program, in 2022 we will be moving from the pilot program format to their traditional licensing format. Working with clinical experts and researchers, the TIME at Home virtual program was designed to closely replicate the in-person TIME program to ensure similar benefits. We progress from Level 1 to Level 2 at midpoint to allow participants to select higher challenge levels for the tasks they are ready for, as would occur in the classic program. During the Level 2 portion of this 11-week session the easier challenge levels will also be offered to provide an option for those individuals who may find Level 2 too difficult. By watching peers succeed with the higher challenge levels, participants can build the belief and confidence that these tasks are possible.
*Spaces for these sessions are limited, therefore regular attendance is important, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are no longer able to attend. When 25% of classes are missed a participant will no longer receive the zoom link.
Need help registering or have questions about the program? Call the MS Knowledge Network at 1-844-859-6789 or email email@example.com.
Click here to learn more about the TIME™ program.
This program is not recorded. If you cannot make the session times, Toronto Rehab staff have put together a list of YouTube videos that you may find beneficial. Read more.
Please note this program is in English only
New to Zoom? Read the Zoom Getting Started Guide.
In partnership with:
- May 30, 2022 at 11:00a.m. EDT
- May 30, 2022 at 1:00p.m. EDT
- May 30, 2022 at 4:00p.m. EDT
- June 1, 2022 at 11:00a.m. EDT
- June 1, 2022 at 1:00p.m. EDT
- June 1, 2022 at 4:00p.m. EDT
- June 6, 2022 at 11:00a.m. EDT
- June 6, 2022 at 1:00p.m. EDT
- June 6, 2022 at 4:00p.m. EDT
- June 8, 2022 at 11:00a.m. EDT
- June 8, 2022 at 1:00p.m. EDT
- June 8, 2022 at 4:00p.m. EDT
- June 13, 2022 at 11:00a.m. EDT
- June 13, 2022 at 1:00p.m. EDT
- June 13, 2022 at 4:00p.m. EDT
- June 15, 2022 at 11:00a.m. EDT
- June 15, 2022 at 1:00p.m. EDT
- June 15, 2022 at 4:00p.m. EDT
- June 20, 2022 at 11:00a.m. EDT
- June 20, 2022 at 1:00p.m. EDT
- June 20, 2022 at 4:00p.m. EDT
- June 22, 2022 at 11:00a.m. EDT
- June 22, 2022 at 1:00p.m. EDT
- June 22, 2022 at 4:00p.m. EDT