West End Community Group
- Location: Hosanna Lutheran Church
- Address: 9009 163 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5R 4W8
- Approximately 3163 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Edmonton & Capital Region Office, 1‑780‑463‑1190
- March 28, 2018 at 3:00PM EDT
- April 25, 2018 at 3:00PM EDT
- May 23, 2018 at 3:00PM EDT
Occurs the 4th Wednesday of each month from
1:00 – 3:00 pm.
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement. Individuals who are new to or do not regularly attend a group are encouraged to confirm meeting times and locations as these may vary.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.