Next Generation Community Group
- Location: MS Society, Edmonton & Capital Region Office
- Address: 9405 50 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T6B 2T4
- Approximately 3152 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Edmonton & Capital Region Office, 1‑780‑463‑1190
- May 31, 2017 at 1:15PM EDT
- June 14, 2017 at 1:15PM EDT
- June 28, 2017 at 1:15PM EDT
Occurs the 2nd and last Wednesday of each
month from 11:15 am – 1:15 pm
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.