Parkland County Community Group
- Location: Westview Health Centre (Long Term Care Recreation Room)
- Address: 4405 South Park Dr, Stony Plain, Alberta, T7Z 2M7
- Approximately 3188 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Edmonton & Capital Region Office, 1‑780‑463‑1190
- April 19, 2018 at 9:00PM EDT
- May 17, 2018 at 9:00PM EDT
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of each month from
7:00 – 9:00 pm.
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement. Individuals who are new to or do not regularly attend a group are encouraged to confirm meeting times and locations as these may vary.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.