South Peace Support Group
- Location: MS Society, South Peace Regional Office
- Address: (#103, 10901 100 St, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 2M9
- Approximately 3535 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Carla Holton, 1‑780‑532‑3204
- June 2, 2017 at 3:00PM EDT
- June 9, 2017 at 3:00PM EDT
- June 16, 2017 at 3:00PM EDT
- June 23, 2017 at 3:00PM EDT
- June 30, 2017 at 3:00PM EDT
Occurs every week on Fridays from 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.