Drumheller Peer Group
- Location: Badlands Lounge, Drumheller Hospital
- Address: 351 9 Street NW, Drumheller, Alberta, T0J 0Y1
- Approximately 3049 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Central Alberta Chapter, 1‑403‑346‑0290
May 24, 2017 at 2:00PM EDT
Occurs the 4th Wednesday of every other month from 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.