Bethany Special Ops
- Location: Bethany CollegeSide
- Address: College Blvd, Red Deer, Alberta, T4R 0M3
- Approximately 3142 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Central Alberta Chapter, 1‑403‑346‑0290
- May 16, 2017 at 12:30PM EDT
- June 20, 2017 at 12:30PM EDT
Occurs the 3rd Tuesday of every month form 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.