Stettler Table Talk Group
- Location: A&W
- Address: 4617 59 S, Stettler, Alberta, T0C 2L1
- Approximately 3071 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Courtney Cook, 1‑403‑346‑0290
December 12, 2017 at 9:00PM EST
Occurs the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.