- Location: Collective Soul Space
- Address: 5102-50th Ave, Scotia Centre, Lower Level, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, X1A 3S8
- Approximately 3589 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Laurie McLean, 1‑867‑444‑0338
- February 27, 2017 at 9:15PM EST
- March 6, 2017 at 9:15PM EST
- March 13, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
- April 3, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
- April 10, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
- April 24, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
- May 2, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
The MS Society of Canada, Yellowknife Regional Office offers an Adaptive Yoga Class for people living with Multiple Sclerosis. Now in its 4th year, the program offers two 10-week long sessions twice a year (spring and fall).
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! $60.00/session Cash or
Cheque (Payable to the MS Society of Canada.
Limited spaces available (max. 20 people) Priority is given to people with Multiple Sclerosis, however if space is available, we will open it up to people living with other neurological impairments.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR: Christa Domchek, Sundog Yoga
Christa has been teaching chair yoga for the elderly and persons with disabilities since 2010. She is very inspired by the changes she sees when working with people with disabilities in just one short 8 week session. She continues to look forward to providing the space and guidance people with disabilities need to heal from the inside out.
Adapted Yoga was made possible by the generous support and donations from the City of Yellowknife and United Way.