2017 MS Bike Fraser Valley
- Location: Coast Hotel Langley
- Address: 20393 Fraser Highway, Langley, British Columbia, V3A 7N2
- Approximately 3721 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Ashley McCartie
July 15, 2017 at 10:00AM EDT
MS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all ages and fitness levels across the country get together to end Canada’s disease: multiple sclerosis. Join us at this event full of excitement, challenge, community and we know you’ll leave with a sense of great accomplishment.
Make your way through the spectacular vistas of Fraser Valley and pass some of the most acclaimed vineyards in the province for a taste of world-class BC wine.
The ride begins Saturday at our home base. Rest stops can be found at various points of interest including wineries where you can sample delicious local fare. Upon return, sign up for a relaxing post-ride massage. Then in the evening, your experience continues with our themed dinner and more entertainment.
On Sunday, wake up to breakfast and head out with friends, family, and coworkers to explore more of Fraser Valley. Finish your experience with a BBQ lunch and celebrate your success at the closing ceremony!
Whether you are competing to be the strongest team or fighting for a cause that’s close to home, we’ll be right with you for every challenge, every breakthrough and every triumph. Join the fight to improve the lives of Canadians affected by MS. The dollars you raise are invested in world-leading MS research that will bring us closer than ever to finding a cure for the disease. Together we can end MS!
- Open to riders of all levels
- Various route lengths available
- A minimum of $350.00 raised to participate
- Saturday light breakfast and celebration dinner
- Sunday breakfast & wrap up BBQ lunch
- Fully supported with a marked and mapped route, emergency mechanical support and first aid