2017 MS Bike Cowichan Valley
- Location: Brentwood College School
- Address: 2735 Mt. Baker Road, Mill Bay, British Columbia, V0R 2P1
- Approximately 3787 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Sheron Chrysler
August 19, 2017 at 11:00AM EDT
MS Bike Cowichan Valley Experience and West Kootenay Challenge Air Quality Safety
In light of the recent BC forest fires, MS Society is sharing important information about safety protocols to all participants of MS Bike Cowichan Valley and West Kootenay Challenge. Please click the link to read our letter about the current plans in place to address issues related to air quality and its possible impacts on participants of these events.
Please check back on August 16th for an update regarding the status of each event.
MS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all ages and fitness levels across the country get together to end Canada’s disease: multiple sclerosis. Excitement, challenge, and community; we know you’ll leave with a sense of great accomplishment.
Biking in the beautiful Cowichan Valley is an experience of breathtaking views and sumptuous flavors. Artisanal cheese makers, slow-food chefs and award-winning wineries await.
The ride begins Saturday at the prestigious Brentwood College School. Throughout your ride you can stop and enjoy local wineries, farms, and artisans and sample delicious local fare. Upon your return, spend the afternoon at Rider Village where your experience will continue with appetizers, a gourmet dinner and evening musical festivities.
On Sunday, wake up to breakfast and head out with friends, family and coworkers to explore more of the Cowichan Valley. Finish your experience with a BBQ lunch and celebrate your success at the closing ceremony!
Whether you are competing to be the strongest team or fighting for a cause that’s close to home, we’ll be right with you for every challenge, every breakthrough and every triumph. Join the fight to improve the lives of Canadians affected by MS . The dollars you raise are invested in world-leading MS research that will bring us closer than ever to finding a cure for the disease. Together we can end MS!
- Open to riders of all levels
- Various route lengths available
- A minimum of $350.00 raised to participate
- Three options for accommodations: 1) camping on site; 2) complimentary RV parking; 3) dorm rooms for $35 (bedding/linens not provided)
- Saturday light breakfast and celebration dinner
- Sunday breakfast & wrap up BBQ lunch
- Fully supported with a marked and mapped route, emergency first aid and emergency mechanical support courtesy of Experience Cycling