2017 MS Bike Okanagan
- Location: Indigenous World Winery
- Address: 2218 Horizon Drive E, Kelowna, British Columbia, V1Z 3L4
- Approximately 3499 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Jillian Earl
September 9, 2017 at 11:00AM EDT
MS Bike is the largest fundraising cycling series in North America and it’s the experience of a lifetime! Every year since 1989, cyclists of all ages and fitness levels across the country get together to end Canada’s disease: multiple sclerosis. Join us at this event full of excitement, challenge, community and we know you’ll leave with a sense of great accomplishment.
Follow the route in Kelowna where you’ll find breathtaking landscapes over challenging hills. Here you’ll discover first hand why the area is celebrated for its world-class wine and abundant fresh fruit with complimentary samples at rest stops.
The ride has options for short and long routes on both Saturday and Sunday, as well as a 100km Saturday route. The ride is suitable for any bike, however, some cycling experience is recommended and minimum cycling speeds will be suggested for the longer routes.
Enjoy the breakfasts and lunches provided throughout the weekend, plus a celebration dinner on Saturday night recognizing the hard work and fundraising achievements of cyclists.
We’ll be right with you for every challenge, every breakthrough and every triumph. Join the fight to improve the lives of Canadians affected by MS. The dollars you raise are invested in world-leading MS research that will bring us closer than ever to finding a cure for the disease. Together we can end MS!
- Open to riders of all levels
- Various route lengths available
- A minimum of $350.00 raised to participate
- Discounted accommodations with Best Western Plus (to book, call 1-888-860-1212 toll-free and quote “MS Bike Tour” to receive a special rate of $150)
- Saturday celebration dinner
- Sunday lunch
- Fully supported with a marked and mapped route, emergency mechanical support and first aid