MS Wellness - Adaptive Yoga
- Location: Collective Soul Space
- Address: 5102-50th Ave, Scotia Centre, Lower Level, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, X1A 3S8
- Approximately 3589 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Laurie McLean, 1‑867‑444‑0338
- October 2, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
- October 16, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
- October 23, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
- October 30, 2017 at 9:15PM EDT
- November 6, 2017 at 9:15PM EST
- November 13, 2017 at 9:15PM EST
- November 20, 2017 at 9:15PM EST
- November 27, 2017 at 9:15PM EST
The MS Society of Canada, Yellowknife Regional Office offers an Adaptive Yoga Class for people living with Multiple Sclerosis. Now in its 4th year, the program offers two 10-week long sessions twice a year (spring and fall).
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE CLASS
COST : $60.00/SESSION - Cash or Cheque (Payable to the MS Society)
Please contact Laurie McLean via email at email@example.com or by phone at 867.444.0338 to register.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR - CHRISTA DOMCHEK SUNDOG YOGA
Christa has been teaching chair yoga for the elderly and persons with disabilities since 2010. She is very inspired by the changes she sees when working with people with disabilities in just one short 10 week session. She continues to look forward to providing the space and guidance people with disabilities need to heal from the inside out.
Adapted Yoga was made possible by the generous support and donations from the City of Yellowknife.