Fort Saskatchewan Community Group
- Location: Pioneer House (Shuffleboard Room facing 100 Ave)
- Address: 10102 100 Ave, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, T8L 1Y6
- Approximately 3145 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Edmonton & Capital Region Office, 1‑780‑463‑1190
- November 9, 2017 at 3:30PM EST
- December 14, 2017 at 3:30PM EST
Occurs the 2nd Thursday of each month from 1:30 – 3:30
pm. Individuals who are new to or do not regularly
attend a group are encouraged to confirm meeting times and
locations as these may vary.
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.