Medicine Hat Lunch Group
- Location: MS Society Office - Suite 101
- Address: 1201 Kingsway Avenue Southeast, Medicine Hat, Alberta, T1A 2Y2
- Approximately 2872 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Southeastern Alberta Chapter, 1‑403‑529‑6797
- April 10, 2018 at 2:30PM EDT
- May 8, 2018 at 2:30PM EDT
PLEASE NOTE THE TIME AND LOCATION OF THIS GROUP HAVE
The change comes as we move to having these groups become an education series covering a variety of topics related to MS - be sure to join us for the discussion!
Occurs the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 12:30pm – 2:00 pm.
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.