Medicine Hat Supper Group
- Location: Whiskey Creek
- Address: 937 13 Street SW, Medicine Hat, Alberta, T1A 4V4
- Approximately 2875 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Southeastern Alberta Chapter, 1‑403‑529‑6797
- February 15, 2018 at 8:30PM EST
- March 15, 2018 at 8:30PM EDT
- April 19, 2018 at 8:30PM EDT
- May 17, 2018 at 8:30PM EDT
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of every month from 6:30pm – 8:00 pm.
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement. The Medicine Hat MS Supper Group meetings are for people with MS, families, friends, or caregivers. We order from the menu and pay for our own meals and refreshments at Whiskey Creek, please call 403.529.6797 to reserve a seat.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.