Brooks Lunch Group
- Location: Hayes Room in City Hall
- Address: 201 1 Avenue W, Brooks, Alberta, T1R 1B7
- Approximately 2970 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Southeastern Alberta Chapter, 1‑403‑529‑6797
May 17, 2018 at 1:30PM EDT
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of every other month from 11:30am – 1:00 pm.
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement. The Brooks MS Lunch Group meetings are for people with MS, families, friends, or caregivers. Coffee is provided and we bring our own lunches to the Hayes Room in City Hall, please call 403.529.6797 to reserve a seat.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.