MS Connect '18
- Relevant Offices: Battle River Chapter, Calgary and Area Chapter, Central Alberta Chapter, Drumheller ChapterEdmonton and Capital Region ChapterFort McMurray ChapterLakeland Regional OfficeLethbridge and District ChapterLloydminster ChapterNorth Peace ChapterSouth Peace Regional OfficeSoutheastern Alberta ChapterWest Yellowhead Regional OfficeYellowknife Chapter
- Location: Mount Royal University
- Address: 4825 Mt Royal Gate SW, Calgary, Alberta, T3E 6K6
- Approximately 3134 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: MS Society, AB & NWT Division, 1‑800‑268‑7582
- September 21, 2018 at 7:00PM EDT
- September 22, 2018 at 11:00AM EDT
Join us in Calgary for MS Connect '18, the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & Northwest Territories Division's annual conference on September 21 & 22, 2018!
Connecting people impacted by MS to the latest research, information and resources while creating a united MS community.
Why you should attend: To connect with people affected by MS from all across the province, as well as health professionals, researchers and other experts to discuss and learn about the latest MS research and developments in symptom management.
Registration will open January 2018!
MS Connect ’18 Subsidy
To support individuals who would like to attend the conference but are unable to due to financial constraints, the MS Society of Canada, Alberta & NWT Division is happy to offer a MS Connect ‘18 Conference Subsidy. Details to be announced.
Venue: Mount Royal University, Calgary, Alberta
Conference Speakers to be announced.
Looking to stay informed about the latest MS Connect ’18
Conference updates? The MS Society of Canada, Alberta
& Northwest Territories Division invites you to subscribe our
e-newsletter, MS Connect – AB & NWT News. This e-newsletter
provides our members, stakeholders and the MS community with
information about upcoming events including the conference,
research advancements, as well as stories from across Alberta and
the Northwest Territories.
Sign up here.