Jasper MS Community Support Group
- Location: L&W Restaurant
- Address: 701 Patricia Street, Jasper, Alberta, T0E 1E0
- Approximately 3438 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Cathy Stead, 1‑800‑268‑7582 Ext. 6770
- April 19, 2018 at 2:00PM EDT
- June 21, 2018 at 2:00PM EDT
Occurs the 3rd Thursday of every other month from 12:00 –
Groups offered by the MS Society are a safe place to freely and confidentially share and express oneself about any topic they find relevant without any judgement. Individuals who are new to or do not regularly attend a group are encouraged to confirm meeting times and locations as these may vary.
Persons who attend support and self groups report that they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet and discuss issues relevant to their situation with others who have similar experiences
- Increase their knowledge about multiple sclerosis, symptom management and overall wellness
- Reduce feelings of isolation
- Learn how to access resources in the community; and
- Improve their confidence in their ability to cope successfully with MS.