WEBINAR Attendant Services Direct Funding
Join Melissa Graham and Katherine Janicki of The Self-Managed Attendant Services, Direct Funding Program.
Available province wide (Ontario), the Direct Funding Program
enables eligible adults with physical disabilities to receive
monthly funds to hire the attendants of their own choosing, to
schedule as they please - whether their needs are at home, at
work, or in the community. Individuals self-manage their lives,
making their own choices with greater flexibility and control. At
this session, you will learn:
• How to obtain and complete a Direct Funding Application
• The advantages and challenges of being a Self-Manager
• Whether Direct Funding is the right program for you
• What happens at a Direct Funding eligibility interview
• What is involved in being an employer of your own attendants
Find out more on the Direct Funding Program website http://www.dfontario.ca/
Details of webinar sign in will be posted by February 1 and all details will be sent to registrants.