Turning The Page
- Location: MS Society Victoria Office
- Address: 3301 Douglas St, 306, Victoria, British Columbia, V8Z 3L2
- Approximately 3774 km away from your current location.
- Contact Info: Laurie Yeo, 1‑250‑592‑2927 Ext. 223
- January 25, 2018 at 4:00PM EST
- February 1, 2018 at 4:00PM EST
- February 8, 2018 at 4:00PM EST
- February 15, 2018 at 4:00PM EST
- February 22, 2018 at 4:00PM EST
- March 1, 2018 at 4:00PM EST
- March 8, 2018 at 4:00PM EST
- March 15, 2018 at 4:00PM EDT
- March 22, 2018 at 4:00PM EDT
The MS Society has partnered with Victoria Women’s Transition House to bring Turning the Page.
A 10 week closed support group for women over 50, centred and
open to women of all abilities. Together we explore the art of
aging using the creative process.
Location: MS Society Victoria Office 3301 Douglas Street #306
January 18th to March 22nd inclusive.
Time: 1PM to 3:30 PM.
Free, snacks provided, all supplies supplied.
Please contact Laurie Yeo to register.